Seat Relocation In Progress Thread

JayH

Registered
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Oct 2, 2014
I thought it may be helpful to have a dedicated thread to the process as it is running, so folks can post tips, questions, screen shots, results, etc. (mods, I thought this was different from the earlier thread about the email release, order, etc., but will not be offended if you deem a merger of threads more appropriate). Good luck everyone, I hope you get the seats you want!

ill be watching this thread to see how it goes for people who have appointments today....mine is tomorrow.

EDIT: oh a friend of mine just got his call at 9:30AM said it was quick and painless took 5-10 mins but his was related to the supporters section so i dont know how different it will be for those non supporter seat sections

Last edited:
Reactions: JayH and FootyLovin
I have switched over to 232 from 213! Still front-row aisle but now i'm somewhat in the corner as opposed to directly behind goal. I'll get to experience this side of the field for a little while.
There were definitely quite a few seats opened up from last time I looked at virtual venue!

Reactions: Jock and JayH
One tip, make sure you click on the the link from your email AT your appointment time. I clicked it about 2 minutes early and tried refreshing for about two minutes before I realized it wasn't working. I clicked the email link again and was good. So don't be stuck there hitting F5 over and over lol!

Reactions: CatNYC and JayH
Just went through the the process. The virtual venue didn't work for me, so did it with the the rep on the phone. So unfortunately, I have no idea what is available. I moved my seats from 127a row 5 to 126 row 8. I thought 126 was more of a true midfield than 127a was. I gave up an aisle seat, which I may regret, but that's a high-class problem.

Reactions: JayH
Hey, so anyone have thoughts on the batter's eye seats?

They seem like a great view but a bit isolated from the rest of the stadium. I've been considering them as well.

Just finished. Took under 5 minutes. Had no computer so couldn't see and had to rely on my rep. Was moving 4 tickets from SS to get with my other 4 in section 136. There were no quads or even pairs in the first 3 rows of sections 133-136. Closest I could get with four seats was row 4 in 133 or row 8 in 136. I took the 4 in 136 as they are 6 rows directly behind my current seats.

From this I would expect that (not surprisingly) the low rows near the field, and maybe throughout the lower deck, will be hard to get.

Best of luck everyone.

Reactions: JayH
They seem like a great view but a bit isolated from the rest of the stadium. I've been considering them as well.
I got them. BES3 Row 1, seats 10,11. Aisle is seat 14. Those were gone. The rep told me they were the best "soccer watching" seats in the whole house. Come join me.

Aisle is available in row 2.

Also, the virtual venue didn't work for me as far as showing availability. Annoying as hell.

Reactions: JayH and Paul
I got them. BES3 Row 1, seats 10,11. Aisle is seat 14. Those were gone. The rep told me they were the best "soccer watching" seats in the whole house. Come join me.

Also, the virtual venue didn't work for me as far as showing availability. Annoying as hell.

I'll definitely check with my ticket rep when my time comes up this afternoon. There aren't a lot of seats there so hopefully something good is still available.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan

I agree with your rep. I have stood around up there before games waiting to see which way we are attacking and I don't think there is a better view in the whole place. You are a bit isolated from other fans near you but you also are fairly close to the supporters. I think you'll be pretty happy. I would think resale value would be excellent as well, although it's a little hard to say as they were hardy ever available on resale sites last year.

I have switched over to 232 from 213! Still front-row aisle but now i'm somewhat in the corner as opposed to directly behind goal. I'll get to experience this side of the field for a little while.
There were definitely quite a few seats opened up from last time I looked at virtual venue!

Kind of irritating that I won't get a crack at those seats after I specifically asked for them last year. (They weren't available as season tickets at the time) I sat there for the derby and the view was great, only con is being behind the foul pole.

Just finished. Took under 5 minutes. Had no computer so couldn't see and had to rely on my rep. Was moving 4 tickets from SS to get with my other 4 in section 136. There were no quads or even pairs in the first 3 rows of sections 133-136. Closest I could get with four seats was row 4 in 133 or row 8 in 136. I took the 4 in 136 as they are 6 rows directly behind my current seats.

From this I would expect that (not surprisingly) the low rows near the field, and maybe throughout the lower deck, will be hard to get.

Best of luck everyone.

Damn I was really hoping for seats in 136 :/

So my appointment was at 9:30am. I did not request for an appointment, I liked my seats. Here is what happened:

I had 3 season tickets in the first row at Section 107 ( i can practically smell Pirlo) for last season. I downgraded to 2 seats, as my father who I took to the games retired and travels/spends most of his time in South America. They didn't seem to like the fact I left a one seat empty in the row.

They call to tell me, that unless I upgraded to section 106 for 2 seats and pay a little more I can still smell or see the guys warming up. Or again repurchase my 3rd seat. They gave me other options, in which i had to go 2 rows further up. (But I wanted to keep my seats which are great)

So in the end they convinced me to keep my third seat - which will me my Christmas/Bday gift for myself...sigh::. There is one line they used which I don't know if I was a fool or inspired, or marketing scheme.

My representative mentioned how "his family had front row season tickets to the rangers game, and that they were gold". And Im thinking about my future, should i have a family now at least I have front row seats. Also he said the front row seats are hot commodity (lets hope this is true).

So fellow friends let this be my announcement that for next season I have an extra ticket, and I will sell it at face value to any member in this forum (should it be available) . Just message me.

PS: Im the first in my family ever to hold season tickets or be a member of a club. Are there any folks out there who have season tickets to other teams and feel its worth it, specially having front row seats?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jock and Goodfella
DAMN. I didn't even realize that. I should have taken the seats in 233 instead lol.

Whaaaaaat. They should have told you. You should call back. When I moved from 211 to 233A last year they were very helpful with telling me which seats in the section were behind the foul pole.

So my appointment was at 9:30am. I did not request for an appointment, I liked my seats. Here is what happened:

I had 3 season tickets in the first row at Section 107 ( i can practically smell Pirlo) for last season. I downgraded to 2 seats, as my father who I took to the games retired and travels/spends most of his time in South America. They didn't seem to like the fact I left a one seat empty in the row.

They call to tell me, that unless I upgraded to section 106 for 2 seats and pay a little more I can still smell or see the guys warming up. Or again repurchase my 3rd seat. They gave me other options, in which i had to go 2 rows further up. (But I wanted to keep my seats which are great)

So in the end they convinced me to keep my third seat (which will me my Christmas gift for myself...sigh:::). There is one line they used which I don't know if I was a fool or inspired, or marketing scheme.

My representative mentioned how "his family had front row season tickets to the rangers game, and that they were gold". And Im thinking about my future, should i have a family now at least I have front row seats. Also he said the front row seats are hot commodity (lets hope this is true).

So fellow friends let this be my announcement that for next season I have an extra ticket, and I will sell it at face value to any member in this forum (should it be available) . Just message me.

PS: Im the first in my family ever to hold season tickets or be a member of a club. Are there any folks out there who have season tickets to other teams and feel its worth it, specially having front row seats?

DO NOT GIVE UP FRONT ROW SEATS EVER!!!!!!! He is correct, those are hot, and will likely only get hotter. They are the easiest for resale and they make you look like a boss when you bring friends to your front row seats! 90% of ticket holders not in the front row would gladly trade for your front row seats.

I like my seats for now but will move when we build a stadium.
Has anyone asked how many spots they moved up on the list?

Reactions: Albany_NYCFC

My buddy sat in those for the finale and loved them. I didn't experience them myself, but he was a guy who I took to several games so he had a feel for different perspectives and really liked that spot. Enjoy man.