Seat Relocation In Progress Thread

I got them. BES3 Row 1, seats 10,11. Aisle is seat 14. Those were gone. The rep told me they were the best "soccer watching" seats in the whole house. Come join me.

Aisle is available in row 2.

Also, the virtual venue didn't work for me as far as showing availability. Annoying as hell.
You going to sit in those and sell the original tix, or vice versa?

I prefer back row seats to front row. We end up standing for most of the game and less chance of pissing people off that way. No back row seats available in 213 atm but i'm holding out hope for my appointment (which isn't for another 2 days!!)

Can someone provide a screen shot of the virtual venue for seat relocation? All the links I have show that basically every section is red. Is there a different one when you have your appointment?

Just went through the the process. The virtual venue didn't work for me, so did it with the the rep on the phone. So unfortunately, I have no idea what is available. I moved my seats from 127a row 5 to 126 row 8. I thought 126 was more of a true midfield than 127a was. I gave up an aisle seat, which I may regret, but that's a high-class problem.
I don't think you'll regret it. I had aisle seats and found them overrated. I missed a Villa goal because of a vendor blocking my view.

Oh and THANK YOU! You didn't take the seats I want! :D

I prefer back row seats to front row. We end up standing for most of the game and less chance of pissing people off that way. No back row seats available in 213 atm but i'm holding out hope for my appointment (which isn't for another 2 days!!)
I'm torn on this one. I love the idea of the front row but I also enjoy standing during the game.

Went with row 3 in section 205, moving from row 8 in section 024a. Did it with the ticket rep. If you know what sections u want, he will give you rows and quanitied.

My appointment was for 1pm and I never got a phone call. I logged into my manager and I don't have the option to move them there either. Thus, I am annoyed. However, I'm hoping that my ticket reps knows me like I think he does and just moved my second seat next to me. Time will tell...

Wow they were on top of the phone call for me. Clock struck 2pm and they called me three times in a row. Was trying to move forward but I didn't find anything better than what we currently have. Staying put in 134 for another year it seems.

My bad 014a not 024

I also left section 014A -- I was in row 6. It's not a bad section when the ball is on the first base side of the field but my god is the atmosphere there lacking.

Sit in the high-priced ones. Sell the 215 ones. Hypothesis is that I can sit in Class 1 seats for a Class 5 (?) price.

Like others, the virtual venue wasn't working for me so I asked my ticket rep what was available in the Batter's Eye sections as well as in Section 136 (I attended the Dynamo match there and loved the atmosphere -- it's quite like the supporters section but without the drama and tasers). I was told that only Batter's Eye Section 1 had available seats left so I passed. They were 1st row though but I would have preferred Sections 2 or 3. My ticket rep informed me that row 4 of Section 136 had 2 seats available (6 & 7) at my appointment time (1:15PM) so I took those. I hope I don't regret it, but there's always next year. It seems like there will be some pretty good open seats for early founding members each off-season.

It's also important for others to note that the available seats are all very fluid and very good seats can open up at any time (for instance, early founding members who weren't able to participate during their appt slot). My ticket rep even told me that at least 1 founding member had relocated their seats and then called back a few minutes later to see if they could move back to their old seats due to a buyer's remorse of sorts and were told that those seats were already taken. So, you need to be confident when you pull the trigger. Also, I believe others in Section 136 (maybe FootyLovin) had previously tried to get additional seats there and had to settle for row 8 but then I was able to get 2 seats in row 4 later. So it all just depends on when and whether other founding members decide to relocate. Best of luck to everyone!

Last edited:
We are very excited about a number of signings we've made for Section 234 in this current transfer window. Unlike MLS, YS sections are not limited by a cap on DD's (Designated Douchebags). As such we are pleased to announce that Brian Toto, Scott Bednar, John Malone, and Nick DiRoma will be joining us for the 2016 campaign. We are even more pleased that Holiday Packs are available in our section. They have NO IDEA....

I also left section 014A -- I was in row 6. It's not a bad section when the ball is on the first base side of the field but my god is the atmosphere there lacking.
I liked a lot of things about the section, you were right on top of the action, easy access to the stores, concessions, exits. But when the action was toward the left field corner, or tight around that side of the net, it wasn't as good. I went with 205 for the side view of the field, and row 3 I picked so there wouldn't be 7 rows in front of me to be quite honest. For the resale side of the coin (so to speak) When row 1 is going for whatever in 014a, row 8 is going for whatever minus a few dollars lol. In row 3 you just need to be competitive with two rows not 8 others.
I'd be interested in what our UK based friends feel about what the ideal seat location is for soccer, we are 50 yard line row 1 focused in the US.

Reactions: Paul
Just finished my relocation for 3 seats. I switched from 215 to 015B (now I have an aisle!) My only concern is that I'm a bit farther to the left than I previously was, which may or may not hamper the view, but I'm hoping it'll be okay. It looks like I'm right on the touch line. However, I can attest to the resale value of the "front" sections. My friend was able to recoup a good portion of his investment. That's good news for those like me who can't make every single game.

Last edited:
Reactions: RockShrimp

Like others, the virtual venue wasn't working for me so I asked my ticket rep what was available in the Batter's Eye sections as well as in Section 136 (I attended the Dynamo match there and loved the atmosphere -- it's quite like the supporters section but without the drama and tasers). I was told that only Batter's Eye Section 1 had available seats left so I passed. They were 1st row though but I would have preferred Sections 2 or 3. My ticket rep informed me that row 4 of Section 136 had 2 seats available (6 & 7) at my appointment time (1:15PM) so I took those. I hope I don't regret it, but there's always next year. It seems like there will be some pretty good open seats for early founding members each off-season.

It's also important for others to note that the available seats are all very fluid and very good seats can open up at any time (for instance, early founding members who weren't able to participate during their appt slot). My ticket rep even told me that at least 1 founding member had relocated their seats and then called back a few minutes later to see if they could move back to their old seats due to a buyer's remorse of sorts and were told that those seats were already taken. So, you need to be confident when you pull the trigger. Also, I believe others in Section 136 (maybe FootyLovin) had previously tried to get additional seats there and had to settle for row 8 but then I was able to get 2 seats in row 4 later. So it all just depends on when and whether other founding members decide to relocate. Best of luck to everyone!
So how did mgarbowski mgarbowski get in, but you couldn't? He just (as in 10 minutes ago) called me and said that there were still seats in Bes3. He got the 2 next to my 2.

We are definitely getting the Poku porch sign for up there. It might actually make the TV.

So how did mgarbowski mgarbowski get in, but you couldn't? He just (as in 10 minutes ago) called me and said that there were still seats in Bes3. He got the 2 next to my 2.

We are definitely getting the Poku porch sign for up there. It might actually make the TV.

2 theories: (i) my ticket rep was wrong or (ii) others moved to that section and then reconsidered and moved again. I've actually been kicking myself a bit for not taking those 1st row seats in BE1. The Poku Porch is a great idea btw. I may make a call to my rep and see what's what there right now.

Edit: There's always the chance that I simply misunderstood/misheard what he said. Can't rule out my own human error, I guess.

Well, I'm clearly an insane person, because I just picked up a *fifth* seat (reminder: I only actually NEED 2, bought 2 more before the end of the season in case we bring friends) so I could move up to front row. They had 5 available in row 1 and wouldn't leave one over. :p Kind of annoyed since I'm paying new member pricing on the 5th one, but w/e. I can always drop it next after year if it doesn't work out.

So we're 105, Row 1, 13-17. A teensy bit closer to the goal, which is fine since the team bench swapped over to the bleachers side anyway.

So anyone who has an upgrade appt soon, I know 105, Row 2, 7-8 are available.

Last edited:
Reactions: JayH
Okay, so I have a grievance. Prior to my relocation of 2 tickets, I had a "founding member" account in my ticket manager. Now, it only shows one link of 2016 Full Season Plan- 17 Matches and another for 2016 Season Plan Installment.

If this means I'll lose my founding member pricing the following year, I would like to take care of it. Also, I don't get how they aren't both listed as "installment plans". They are both just renewals, one just happens to be a relocation. Doesn't show my seats either, and I have received no confirmation at all. At least they seem to be marked off on the virtual venue per mgarbowski mgarbowski.

Anyway, even if it doesn't make any actual difference, I liked seeing the founding member next to my account, and I want it back.