Seat Relocation In Progress Thread

2 theories: (i) my ticket rep was wrong or (ii) others moved to that section and then reconsidered and moved again. I've actually been kicking myself a bit for not taking those 1st row seats in BE1. The Poku Porch is a great idea btw. I may make a call to my rep and see what's what there right now.

Edit: There's always the chance that I simply misunderstood/misheard what he said. Can't rule out my own human error, I guess.
Do it. We'll all be making a $2000 gamble together.

Reactions: Paul and RockShrimp
Just confirming what Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan announced; I took Seats 8 and 9 next to his in Row 1 of BE-S3. Seats 5-7 are available. I wonder if they might make it hard for someone to take 2 seats of the 3. Also, for some reason seats 5 and 6 were numbered in the wrong order, at least in virtual venue. The row went 1-4, 6, 5, 7-whatever. So the open seats are 6-5-7 left to right when looking at the row from the field.
Tagging Paul Paul.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paul
The phone rep told me they are not allowed to sell season tickets in a way that leaves only 1 empty seat.

Just confirming what Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan announced; I took Seats 8 and 9 next to his in Row 1 of BE-S3. Seats 5-7 are available. I wonder if they might make it hard for someone to take 2 seats of the 3. Also, for some reason seats 5 and 6 were numbered in the wrong order, at least in virtual venue. The row went 1-4, 5, 5, 7-whatever. So the open seats are 6-5-7 left to right when looking at the row from the field.
Tagging Paul Paul.

Just confirming what Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan announced; I took Seats 8 and 9 next to his in Row 1 of BE-S3. Seats 5-7 are available. I wonder if they might make it hard for someone to take 2 seats of the 3. Also, for some reason seats 5 and 6 were numbered in the wrong order, at least in virtual venue. The row went 1-4, 5, 5, 7-whatever. So the open seats are 6-5-7 left to right when looking at the row from the field.
Tagging Paul Paul.

Just placed a call and they're going to call me back in a few minutes to let me know what's still available up there.

Edit: There had to have been some miscommunication between me and my ticket rep earlier when he said there was nothing in BE3. Very upsetting that I could have had front row in BE3 at 1:15PM. At least I got a call though, unlike roxfontaine

I was already logged in and checking out seat availability prior to my phone call. I found what I thought was not available was and vice versa. As 413Blue suggested, click on your link at your appointment time. You can then make the changes you want without the phone call (unless you want supporters section).

Reactions: mgarbowski
Also, I believe others in Section 136 (maybe FootyLovin FootyLovin) had previously tried to get additional seats there and had to settle for row 8 but then I was able to get 2 seats in row 4 later. So it all just depends on when and whether other founding members decide to relocate. Best of luck to everyone!

I had 2015 STs in 136 row 4 and added on 2 more for the last match which were in Section 200-something. Had a 4pm appointment today and managed to move my two other tix to 136 row 5 directly behind my regular seats.
Paul Paul welcome to 136 - I apologize in advance.

The phone rep told me they are not allowed to sell season tickets in a way that leaves only 1 empty seat.
Yep! really frustrating. I needed 1 extra seat to go with the 4 my buddy and I have, and there were two right next to me, but I was blocked out of taking one. I get it, but it's a shitty rule since it doesn't reward for having an early appointment. So now I'm 5 rows farther back.

Yeah. I couldn't get the Virtual Venue to work, which made it a lot harder to do the logistics about 4 in a row vs. 2 & 2 or moving around... Of course this will all be moo if we ever get our own stadium...

Yep! really frustrating. I needed 1 extra seat to go with the 4 my buddy and I have, and there were two right next to me, but I was blocked out of taking one. I get it, but it's a shitty rule since it doesn't reward for having an early appointment. So now I'm 5 rows farther back.

Last edited:
I ended up keeping my current seats in the front row of 123, but if anyone is interested, there are still a bunch of first row seats in the BE1 and 2, not sure about BE3. Paul Paul hopefully they remedied the blunder.

So my appointment was at 9:30am. I did not request for an appointment, I liked my seats. Here is what happened:

I had 3 season tickets in the first row at Section 107 ( i can practically smell Pirlo) for last season. I downgraded to 2 seats, as my father who I took to the games retired and travels/spends most of his time in South America. They didn't seem to like the fact I left a one seat empty in the row.

They call to tell me, that unless I upgraded to section 106 for 2 seats and pay a little more I can still smell or see the guys warming up. Or again repurchase my 3rd seat. They gave me other options, in which i had to go 2 rows further up. (But I wanted to keep my seats which are great)

So in the end they convinced me to keep my third seat - which will me my Christmas/Bday gift for myself...sigh::. There is one line they used which I don't know if I was a fool or inspired, or marketing scheme.

My representative mentioned how "his family had front row season tickets to the rangers game, and that they were gold". And Im thinking about my future, should i have a family now at least I have front row seats. Also he said the front row seats are hot commodity (lets hope this is true).

So fellow friends let this be my announcement that for next season I have an extra ticket, and I will sell it at face value to any member in this forum (should it be available) . Just message me.

PS: Im the first in my family ever to hold season tickets or be a member of a club. Are there any folks out there who have season tickets to other teams and feel its worth it, specially having front row seats?

You sat directly in front of me, I was row 2 on the aisle. I gave them up though and moved to 132.

I got them. BES3 Row 1, seats 10,11. Aisle is seat 14. Those were gone. The rep told me they were the best "soccer watching" seats in the whole house. Come join me.

Aisle is available in row 2.

Also, the virtual venue didn't work for me as far as showing availability. Annoying as hell.

Are those seats in the actual batter's eye bar area?

Edit: Nevermind. I see that they opened up the rows above the bar. That's a pretty sweet area for viewing but it'll be hot in the summer plus I'm not about to double the cost of my tickets.

Last edited:
There was availability in Row 2 right behind us.

I ended up keeping my current seats in the front row of 123, but if anyone is interested, there are still a bunch of first row seats in the BE1 and 2, not sure about BE3. Paul Paul hopefully they remedied the blunder.

Spoke with my ticket rep again a few minutes ago. Yes, there are a few 1st row seats still available in the Batter's Eye sections but they couldn't offer them to me without adding a 3rd ticket -- something I'm not willing to do at that price point. I have no use for a 3rd seat right now, if ever.

After taking the call, I took a few minutes to visit the Virtual Venue to look at the view again and compare my options. Ultimately, I decided to stick with what I relocated to earlier (section 136, row 4) because I attended a game there last season and loved the atmosphere. I probably would have done it for two Row 1 seats in the Batter's Eye earlier this afternoon, but either my ticket rep or I messed it up. I can't really blame the guy -- I was in a rush as I had left an important work meeting to take the call.

I had 2015 STs in 136 row 4 and added on 2 more for the last match which were in Section 200-something. Had a 4pm appointment today and managed to move my two other tix to 136 row 5 directly behind my regular seats.

After a lot of back and forth this afternoon, I'm happy to be in Section 136, Row 4. Can't wait to meet you and get the season started! No apologies necessary :cool:

. I probably would have done it for two Row 1 seats in the Batter's Eye earlier this afternoon, but either my ticket rep or I messed it up.
I semi-feel bad I took what could have been your seats if you had correct information back when; but if I hadn't checked you would never have known you could have had them before you couldn't. Also a shame you couldn't join Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan and me due to the 3 seat issue. There's a O'Henry Gift of the Magi story in here somewhere.
After a lot of back and forth this afternoon, I'm happy to be in Section 136, Row 4.
In the end just glad everyone's happy.

I semi-feel bad I took what could have been your seats if you had correct information back when; but if I hadn't checked you would never have known you could have had them before you couldn't. Also a shame you couldn't join Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan and me due to the 3 seat issue. There's a O'Henry Gift of the Magi story in here somewhere.

In the end just glad everyone's happy.

Haha, you shouldn't feel even slightly bad. I've been trying to think through the initial conversation and I've come to the conclusion that I misheard something the ticket rep said. Either way, all is well.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Paul Paul welcome! Say hello when we reconvene at YS in March. If you were in 136 for Houston, you know it's a great location. You won't regret it. Look at the upstanding people you get to hang with. I'm not even angry that you took row 4 and leilanikali420 leilanikali420 took row 5 seats hours after I was forced to take row 8.

See totally cool. Not even a little bit wanting to swear and chew out my rep. Not at all.

@*$%!

I added 2 more seats, I hit it lucky the seat next to my original 2 was available in 213 and managed to add anoher in the first row of 213

Just confirming what Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan announced; I took Seats 8 and 9 next to his in Row 1 of BE-S3. Seats 5-7 are available. I wonder if they might make it hard for someone to take 2 seats of the 3. Also, for some reason seats 5 and 6 were numbered in the wrong order, at least in virtual venue. The row went 1-4, 6, 5, 7-whatever. So the open seats are 6-5-7 left to right when looking at the row from the field.
Tagging Paul Paul.

What! your leaving good old 229?