Seat Relocation In Progress Thread

Don't look at the completed invoices, click the New Invoices link instead. Then in the line that says "total invoice amount" click the Continue button. Then on the left hand side click the View Invoice Details link. A window will pop up with your new seats listed.

I felt a lot better when I found this.
You da man!!!! I couldn't find this either....

Your order of purchase and priority has nothing to do with your account number or any number on your account or cards or tickets. We tried to find a connection months ago and came up blank. You can guess based on when you bought but that's it. And it's been reported here that if you ask the ticket reps they won't tell you.
That was a fun day.

I moved up in my section 212 up a lot closer. I like that section close to the beer and behind the goal.

Reactions: Jock
So I'm in 114B now, bit further back than I'd like but nothing can be done about it. I liked the view in 115 but my friend tells me that I'll probably have trouble selling my unused seats in 114B because those seats aren't as good as the ones I had in 115. Thoughts on this?

So I'm in 114B now, bit further back than I'd like but nothing can be done about it. I liked the view in 115 but my friend tells me that I'll probably have trouble selling my unused seats in 114B because those seats aren't as good as the ones I had in 115. Thoughts on this?

I'm in 114B. Location is great. I'm in the last few rows (used to be row 27 under the old numbering system), which is undercover and in the shade, and I don't think it's too far back. It's close to the entrance/exit near the subway, close to concessions and the bathroom. View is virtually the same as 115. Your friend is riding you. I might be interested in your extra seats for some games.

I'm in 114B. Location is great. I'm in the last few rows (used to be row 27 under the old numbering system), which is undercover and in the shade, and I don't think it's too far back. It's close to the entrance/exit near the subway, close to concessions and the bathroom. View is virtually the same as 115. Your friend is riding you. I might be interested in your extra seats for some games.
Thanks, and yea def let me know when you're looking for extra seats. I'm in row 12. I kind of thought that 114B had more seats filled than 115 anyway. Anyway I'm happy to be that much further away from the trumpets.

Moved from 208 with the rather bothersome foul post to 211 row 3. Happened about two weeks ago, very quick and painless.

Reactions: JayH
This technically isn't about relocation but it doesn't need a separate thread either. I got an email today about an extremely limited opportunity to an Audi Club access Add-On to my tickets. It gave no price, and said to call for details. I'm not planning to do that but I was wondering if anyone called and got the scoop?

This technically isn't about relocation but it doesn't need a separate thread either. I got an email today about an extremely limited opportunity to an Audi Club access Add-On to my tickets. It gave no price, and said to call for details. I'm not planning to do that but I was wondering if anyone called and got the scoop?
"The Audi Membership is being made available to City Members located in Category 1, Category 2, or Category 3 for an additional $1,700/seat. If you are currently seated in another category, you can upgrade your seats and then purchase the Audi Membership. "

http://www.nycfc.com/audiclubmembership

Essentially it is another $100 a game per seat/person. The club opens when the gates open free buffet/soft drinks, alcohol extra. Food is over at the 50 minute mark, but the club stays open. They also throw in free parking I believe to each game, which could be as much as a $40 value. I probably left out a few things. It is something I'd give more consideration to when we get into our own stadium.

"The Audi Membership is being made available to City Members located in Category 1, Category 2, or Category 3 for an additional $1,700/seat. If you are currently seated in another category, you can upgrade your seats and then purchase the Audi Membership. "

http://www.nycfc.com/audiclubmembership
Thanks. I looked for something like that but didn't find it. Admittedly I didn't try very hard. Confirms my suspicion that if I have to ask, it's probably more than I'm preparedto pay. But for those who choose it, enjoy!

Moved from 208 with the rather bothersome foul post to 211 row 3. Happened about two weeks ago, very quick and painless.

Interesting. Didn't know they sold season tickets in 208. I like it there because the corners are closest to the field, so you are really on top of the action. I sat there for the opener last year and saw Villa's goal right below me - perfect view. The one thing is the foul pole, although seats that are a little closer to the end line are okay.

For my upgrade, I ended up in the opposite corner. I do have some foul pole issues, but that was the cost of getting into the 2nd row, which was a priority.

City+Membership+1217+email+copy.jpg

Over 20,000 soccer fans in the tristate area were City Members in New York City FC's inaugural season. Because of overwhelming demand, we have opened up new locations and now have seats in the first row and at midfield available for new members.

Don't know if this means anything, but as a non-STH, I just received this email.

TBH, I wasn't going to reread all 7 pages to recall if anyone was interested, but new locations and front row seats (my bold) kind of sound like locations some guys may have had an interest in. Odd they open up these types of seats now rather than give STH a chance at them first.

oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/nycfc/EN/buy/details/16FS

Essentially it is another $100 a game per seat/person. The club opens when the gates open free buffet/soft drinks, alcohol extra. Food is over at the 50 minute mark, but the club stays open. They also throw in free parking I believe to each game, which could be as much as a $40 value. I probably left out a few things. It is something I'd give more consideration to when we get into our own stadium.

It's a fancy way to go and pre-game - even a place to sit and watch if you are so inclined. It's really more focused on corporate ticket holders who are using their seats to entertain clients and the like. Nothing wrong with that, but not my personal focus.