Seat Relocation In Progress Thread

Hey, in case you haven't heard, Jason Davis said he heard on twitter that RBNY was at 90% renewal and we were at 50%.

So we still will have them doubled up I guess.

I was able to move my two seats in Section 228 Row 5 to Section 205 Row 8. I sat in 205 for the home opener and really liked that it was closer to the field than being on the other side. Almost feels like you are hanging over the field. The atmosphere was good in 205 for the home opener, although I am a little concerned it won't be as good as 228 as its a bit further away from supporters and other lunatics. Both sections are the same cost.

Reactions: Rand
I was able to move from 233A row 11 to a pair of aisle seats in row 10 of 233B. I was a little disappointed not to be able to get closer but that is still an unambiguous improvement in my book. The rep on the phone was very helpful. It was tough choice not to take a pair in row 2 of 211, but between the better atmosphere and the stats showing how many more goals are scored on the supporter's side, it seemed like the right thing to do.

Lasker, you should check again. I was also in Row 11 of 233A and just got to Row 2 of 233B. I had to take down an extra ticket to get there, but there were plenty of things available in lower rows.

I had the same experience as others. The rep was very helpful. I got the sense she doesn't do this normally (she is not my usual rep), but no complaints at all.

mine was done yesterday, simple like 5 mins, but mine was related to supporters section. Since i "downgraded" to supporters section i got a credit, which i guess is ok .

Lasker, you should check again. I was also in Row 11 of 233A and just got to Row 2 of 233B. I had to take down an extra ticket to get there, but there were plenty of things available in lower rows.

I had the same experience as others. The rep was very helpful. I got the sense she doesn't do this normally (she is not my usual rep), but no complaints at all.

Thanks, Gator, I may give them a call today. I had that same option in row two but couldn't afford to add a third. While I suppose the resale would probably more than make up for it that is months away. There were closer seats but I put a high priority on getting either an aisle or within one or two seats of one. And of course, congrats on your new seats!

Did mine yesterday. Quick, easy, got the switch from 211 to 212 I wanted, and everything is now synced up to my new seats in my Cityzens account.

Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan mgarbowski mgarbowski
Gentlemen, at the end of last season milady decided she wanted her own founding members account in her name and got 2 tickets that she listed for resale. Today was her relocation appointment and I convinced her to take BE3, Row 2, Seats 10 and 11. Looks like I'll be up there in the Poku Porch for at least some matches next season.

Gentlemen, at the end of last season milady decided she wanted her own founding members account in her name and got 2 tickets that she listed for resale. Today was her relocation appointment and I convinced her to take BE3, Row 2, Seats 10 and 11. Looks like I'll be up there in the Poku Porch for at least some matches next season.
Woo-hoo!

Reactions: Paul
She know I'm going to be up there? You may be there all the time after she figures that out.

Have hope. Seats opened up after I moved mine. We'll welcome you if you can get in.

I've sat in 136 pretty much the whole season. I actually think we've met before. Anyway 136 was out so i took seats in 132 row 9. Going to keep checking throughout the day.

Reactions: FootyLovin
I'm gonna have to buy a game from you just to meet Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan

Are everyone's seats being updated in their Cityzens accounts? I logged on, and it seems that the seats my rep confirmed to me aren't being updated.

Are everyone's seats being updated in their Cityzens accounts? I logged on, and it seems that the seats my rep confirmed to me aren't being updated.
I relocated Tuesday pm and my Cityzens account reflected this when I checked about 30-32 hours later. It could have updated much sooner than that but I didn't check.

Yes, my account was updated when i logged on last night. I switched seats tuesday afternoon.

i really want to attend a game in those seats. But just a game, not the whole season lol.

I would call. Can't hurt to see what they can do for you. You are a season-tickets purchasing fan, the lifeblood of the club, and therefore deserve to be happy, particularly if there was a misunderstanding.

I took this advice and called back and left a message. Haven't heard back yet. I'll be fine if I don't hear back really, being a bit further back isn't bad because of the elevation. I keep reminding myself that these seats are a long term investment, and YS is only a temporary gig. That's why I'm trying to stay on that side of the stadium, the sun isn't as bad, the tv is in good full view, being near the goal when we score is fun. And it's only for a couple years in what I hope is going to be a decades-long experience.

Strangely, I just checked my seats in both account manager and Cityzens, and in the account manager it correctly lists my seats as Row 1, but in Cityzens it lists them as Row 12 which was last season's Row 1 in my section before they renumbered them to be consistent with where the rows actually are. Maybe the renumbering fix hasn't been made yet in Cityzens. Anyone else have this issue? Shouldn't be a problem since I didn't change seats, but administrative stuff with this team always makes me nervous.

Moved two seats over so I'm right next to the dugout where players walk out of. Oh how the opponents will hear my heckling at them and for Mix to hear louder my calls for him to score a hat trick. Also a slightly better angle toward the support section goal since nobody is blocking the few.