Shay Facey Loan Extended To 2018 ... Or Not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's said that he is coming, then CFG is going to ask him to change his mind and he's going to stay with EDS until the end of the PL season. He'll then show up mid-season and get injured, and probably play 6-10 games at most.
Nah, what am I thinking, this could never happen.

And yeah, he's going to also say he's going to bring the beer to the party but then only show up at the very end.
Isn't it time to move on from this?

Reactions: Kjbert and JayH
If anyone is still responding to every Kreis thread with the level of anger you have been about Lampard, at the one year mark of his firing, you will be the winner and king of the board, ok?

This is interesting. JK just stated, actually sung, his thoughts about Ned:
Ned, the two of us need look no more,
We both found what we were looking for.
With a friend to call my own,
I'll never be alone, and you, my friend, will see,
You've got a friend in me.
Ned, you're always running here and there,
You feel you're not wanted anywhere.
If you ever look behind and don't like what you find
There's something you should know, you've got a place to go.
I used to say I and me, now it's us, now it's we.
I used to say I and me, now it's us, now it's we.
Ned most people would turn you away;
I don't listen to a word they say.
They don't see you as I do;
I wish they would try to'
I'm sure they'd think again if they had a friend like Ned,
A friend like Ned
Like Ned
Like Ned
REYNA: Hi this is Claudio. I'd like to see if we can work out a trade for Grabavoy
GENERIC GM:
1311626178002.gif

Hey GUYS, come here, NYCFC is trying to trade Grabavoy to us!!!!
GENERIC GUYS :
SNq07.gif

REYNA: So what can you give us in return?
GENERIC GM:
200x200px-ZC-527d93cf_883415.gif

REYNA: Ok. Thank you for your time.
VIEIRA: Any luck getting rid of him?
REYNA: No. That was the 19th GM I contacted.
1438904314087.jpg

King me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kjbert
Does she have tantrums too where she screams the same thing over and over no matter what anyone says?
Lampard and CFG are still here. Why should I move on? They haven't. They're still here, still making the same mistakes, why should my complaints move on?

Kreis and Grabavoy have moved on. Shouldn't stupid people that oppose them move on, too?

That would seem logical. Your suggestion of "well, I said they have a year after they leave to complain about them!" is pure randomness from your butthole to support your own cause.

Lampard and CFG are still here. Why should I move on? They haven't.
Well, CFG owns the team so if you're holding out hope they'll be leaving anytime soon it might be a little on the futile side. And personally I'm hoping we'll all be ecstatic at Lampard's contributions to the team next season. Even if he's "merely" good that'd help the team.

Nobody's saying you have to move on from how you feel about things. It's just that there's other stuff going on with the team and here on the board to talk about besides Lampard and CFG.

Kreis and Grabavoy have moved on.

Well, technically we don't yet actually have any proof that Grabavoy isn't still on the team. All we have so far is the team not mentioning his name and a lack of practice sightings. He could still be here!

randomness from your butthole
This is fun.

Not sure how my "Ben" remake got pulled into this!

Well, CFG owns the team so if you're holding out hope they'll be leaving anytime soon it might be a little on the futile side. And personally I'm hoping we'll all be ecstatic at Lampard's contributions to the team next season. Even if he's "merely" good that'd help the team.
Nobody's saying you have to move on from how you feel about things. It's just that there's other stuff going on with the team and here on the board to talk about besides Lampard and CFG.
Well, technically we don't yet actually have any proof that Grabavoy isn't still on the team. All we have so far is the team not mentioning his name and a lack of practice sightings. He could still be here!
This is fun.
Yes, this is fun...

In regards to CFG/Lampard...
Isn't it time to move on from this?
Get. Over. It. Move. On.

Yes, this is fun...

In regards to CFG/Lampard...
Well, that's just an obtuse and deliberate distortion of what I said. What I said was that you don't have to move on from how you feel about things, and that there's other things to talk about beyond CFG/Lampard.

That's like if I actually said something like, "Look it up, yours is the correct way to do that" and you quoted me as simply saying up yours.

Well, that's just an obtuse and deliberate distortion of what I said. What I said was that you don't have to move on from how you feel about things, and that there's other things to talk about beyond CFG/Lampard.

That's like if I actually said something like, "Look it up, yours is the correct way to do that" and you quoted me as simply saying up yours.
No, it's not.

When they say "Move on" it implies "move on from how you feel..."

Considering one of those quotes is from "Your honest thoughts about CFG?" -- how could they possibly mean "there's other things to talk about beyond CFG/Lampard"? The topic of discussion is how you feel about CFG!

Back to Facey - If he is one of the starting CBs next year - would everyone be happy with that?

You have to think that these guys who are on loan aren't here to sit the bench and train. They are here to play.

No, it's not.

When they say "Move on" it implies "move on from how you feel..."

Considering one of those quotes is from "Your honest thoughts about CFG?" -- how could they possibly mean "there's other things to talk about beyond CFG/Lampard"? The topic of discussion is how you feel about CFG!
Honestly? That's how you see things?

It doesn't matter at all to me how you feel about CFG. Love 'em or hate 'em, that's fine. Hate them forever, no prob. The issue is that you talk about nothing else, especially in that this thread is about Facey and not CFG, and you reframe anything else in any context to be about hating CFG. Everyone's fine with you hating CFG, but perhaps there are other things to discuss as well.

Your truth isn't necessarily my truth and vice versa, and that's fine, but you're spraying your CFG hate all over the board and onto every thread. Hate on CFG all you want, there's just other things to talk about aside from that.

Guys, get this thread back on topic and away from the hackneyed CFG-arguments or I'm locking this thread until there's some new news. We're all sick of the argument, but the least you can do if you insist on still having it is keeping it to one location and not trying to derail every single thread on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.