Special Event Nov 13th

For real, I have on a chocolate brown cord blazer with a TR scarf. I'm staring at my phone to avoid that awkward feeling when you are at an event and know no one.

If you see me, say hello if your appearance isn't overly embarrassing. If you are hesitant trying to figure out the latter part, then just walk on by. I mean you.

For real, I have on a chocolate brown cord blazer with a TR scarf. I'm staring at my phone to avoid that awkward feeling when you are at an event and know no one.
well i need to meet up with someone im next to this fake grass with guys in suits

I'm taking an educated guess since Perneti said he wants to see everybody cheering the team on March 15th (or words to that effect).

EDIT: 19:38 on the stream

I so I streamed it without sound. It kind of looked like I didn't miss much.

Villa

Attachments

• 20141113_111733_HDR.jpg
    20141113_111733_HDR.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 27
I got a thank you for coming when I left, had no idea about the posters. Wonder what happened to the other "golden ticket" wack MC said there was more than one. Still think they could have had a jersey for sale for each of us that was there. Or a t-shirt or something to take home as a "Welcome to the Club" gift. Oh well, waiting for my jersey to come in the mail and the season to start! Only a few more months left.

Reactions: Kjbert and Drainyoo
I got a thank you for coming when I left, had no idea about the posters. Wonder what happened to the other "golden ticket" wack MC said there was more than one. Still think they could have had a jersey for sale for each of us that was there. Or a t-shirt or something to take home as a "Welcome to the Club" gift. Oh well, waiting for my jersey to come in the mail and the season to start! Only a few more months left.
Don't be surprised if that kid was handed that golden ticket right before he came up. There is no way they would've risked having some clown like me winning a free jersey signed by David Villa.

Don't be surprised if that kid was handed that golden ticket right before he came up. There is no way they would've risked having some clown like me winning a free jersey signed by David Villa.
Oh, I wouldn't be at all.