Special Event Nov 13th

Personally I don't care, but I was speaking to the general feeling from what I've seen.

Presumably sponsor will be confirmed as well though most people know what to expect there. Remember if they aren't sold from today it may well be an Adidas issue. For those who may still be unaware Adidas is contractually assigned to all MLS club shirts. It would make sense to reserve a few for those able to attend. Many clubs wear blue (to state the obvious) and its a great colour as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: Kjbert
This place holds 3K people so this should be some party. Forza NYCFC!

With less than two hours before the event, I don't see any leaks. That's a good job; they also didn't leak which logo won the contest, so they've been pretty good about keeping a tight ship.

Welp guys, try not to feed into the negativity that we'll get showered with tomorrow.
I wouldn't sweat it. Like everything else that's been connected to our team from Day 1, the lovers are going to love it and the haters are going to hate it.

Reactions: Kjbert
I'll be wearing blue for the most part, try to find me :p (hint: I'll be wearing a non-blue color sneaker)

I have navy pants a light blue shirt on and a gray zip vest. Say hello

Etihad Airways on the sign out front.

kcepSfLl.jpg

Waiting to get in

Attachments

• 1415892224110.jpg
    1415892224110.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 31