Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
I think its best for the sanity of all of us if we realize to stop feeding on rumors and just wait until the club makes an announcement on something. This isn't like players where there is talk all the time. This is a stadium, it's a long and tedious process.

Reactions: BxLio91
just got this email from NYCFC:

S06FH0X.png

Was just about to post what Anvil did. The big question, of course, is whether this is an indication of progress or a space-filler to distract us from the lack of progress.
Basically, until an announcement about a site, I'm assuming everything is filler and there's no progress. That way I can only be surprised on the upside. Eventually.
But maybe I'm wrong.

Was just about to post what Anvil did. The big question, of course, is whether this is an indication of progress or a space-filler to distract us from the lack of progress.
Basically, until an announcement about a site, I'm assuming everything is filler and there's no progress. That way I can only be surprised on the upside. Eventually.
But maybe I'm wrong.

it has to be filler i mean unless they have two or three spots and make their final push for one based on the results of this survey.

Reactions: Kjbert
From taking the survey it seemed like a pretty standard exploratory data-gather on generalized interest from season ticket holders in a new SSS. You'd think they already had that basic info, so, yeah, probably filler.

HOWEVER, they were also looking for potential participants in focus groups, so that could be something.

Seemed like a survey geared more towards developing a business plan rather than the club being close on any particular deal. The most interesting responses will be how long everyone's willing to travel and the answers to the ticket price sequence of questions. Went down to $32 myself

Back myself after finishing the survey. Agreed it was a mix of info you think they'd already have, some that's just filler, and additional that seem like they are deciding if some specific sites are viable. There were enough specific questions that I would not be surprised if it turned out they are getting close to a site, but I am not predicting that by any means. More like a 10-20% likelihood.

That was painful to do on a phone. And they better no jack the price of sideline tickets up as much as they were floating on the survey - they were asking if I'd be willing to pay what amounted to twice the amount I'm currently paying per ticket, and that's just a bait & switch damning the founding members after suffering through the lean years of Yankee Stadium and a crappy coach/team.

Reactions: Konrad and Kjbert
That was painful to do on a phone. And they better no jack the price of sideline tickets up as much as they were floating on the survey - they were asking if I'd be willing to pay what amounted to twice the amount I'm currently paying per ticket, and that's just a bait & switch damning the founding members after suffering through the lean years of Yankee Stadium and a crappy coach/team.
I almost fell out of my seat when I saw the prices for upper level sideline.

Since I'm in Legends, I looked through the premium seats/boxes. They first priced the most expensive seats at $500 for a single seat. These were the President's Box Club on the 2nd tier or so. Just take my money!

I'd prefer the Player's Box Club which is near the benches/tunnel. I need Mix to hear me tell him to score a hat trick every game.

It's possible that they already have completed that first step of acquiring the land and aren't announcing anything until they have the stadium design they want after consultation from the fans.

Since I'm in Legends, I looked through the premium seats/boxes. They first priced the most expensive seats at $500 for a single seat. These were the President's Box Club on the 2nd tier or so. Just take my money!

I'd prefer the Player's Box Club which is near the benches/tunnel. I need Mix to hear me tell him to score a hat trick every game.

It's possible that they already have completed that first step of acquiring the land and aren't announcing anything until they have the stadium design they want after consultation from the fans.
They have something because they had a rendering of the view from the hypothetical seats. On my phone I couldn't tell if it was another stadium being used as filler or if it was our hypothetical design.