Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
i do recall doing something similar to this a while back and i think it also asked about pricing etc. but i havent taken this one yet.

anyone think seat licenses are gonna be a thing? does anyone else in MLS have this?

they asked if you getting access to other events as part of premium seats would be appealing and a reason to go high end. but they didnt mention PSLs.

Reactions: Kjbert
The first year was painful regarding the team/coach, and we're going to suffer through another 2-3+ years on top of the first at Yankee Stadium. The poll may be now, but I'm foreshadowing our experience through the new location. Can I live with YS, yes, but it's so far from ideal it's not even funny - and with that said, a bait & switch on the pricing would be BS because they're definitely using the current attendance numbers to show support for a new stadium, but those numbers are only valid with present seat costs.
year one was expansion, expected to be painful. to think otherwise was delusional. performance will assuredly improve. is YS ideal, no? but it ticks a lot of boxes for me so I have no issue being there. As a founding member, I'm paying less than $400 a seat. To expect that to remain static would be delusional as well. Rest assured, you'll have lower pricing than a newbie as a reward for your perseverance. But also rest assured, it will be increased over your current pricing. Sorry I'm not seeing a bait & switch

What were general seating prices around? Im a season ticket holder but for some reason didnt get the email...
it depended on if you chose end line or side line and based on your answer offered different options, i.e. at $1000 for Upper sideline, I answered Not likely, so it said what about $800 and it went progressively down until I answered 'Definitely'

Reactions: Kjbert and adam
I am a STH/Founding member, why am I not getting any emails from the club? Is it because I was pissed off at them for lampard-gate and I bash them about it every chance I get? man they can hold a grudge.

I wonder who's the poor intern at the club that has to read through each and every one of our posts on this thread and report back? And I'd love to see that report!
visual approximation:

boiORDR.jpg

it depended on if you chose end line or side line and based on your answer offered different options, i.e. at $1000 for Upper sideline, I answered Not likely, so it said what about $800 and it went progressively down until I answered 'Definitely'
Interesting - it went down $800 to which I said NOPE, and then it moved on to the next question. Granted, I was doing it on my phone which was really wonky & sometimes not showing I selected an answer, so it better not have taken my answer to be that $800 was acceptable for the upper level.

Reactions: Kjbert
You can see what appears to be Sporting KC and faint logo on one of the renderings. They don't even have good fake NYCFC renderings. I had a lot of anxiety and mixed emotions on this survey. There is no way they are even at step 1 with a stadium. A focus group? Talking about locations? Jeez. I think they saw an uptick in stadium chatter ever since that news came out about the credit line. This was a ploy...a con...a sham. They sense the natives getting restless and said give the poor schmucks a survey and keep them quiet for another season. Bet someone is reading this very message right now. You know they are very curious on how this email was perceived.

So hey you! Whomever you are!!! NYCFC Intern or whatever!!! You think we are falling for your 'art of war' tactics? Taking advantage of our naive sensitive SSS wanting souls? That's not cool. Now go tell your boss the email didn't work and get us a friggin stadium!!

Last edited:
Take your time with this survey folks - I nearly missed some pretty important factors on the page about which amenities were most desirable. Don't want them trying to justify putting a stadium in some nightmare shithole because the survey showed fans cared more about wifi hotspots and baby change facilities than proximity to public transit.

Looking at one of their renderings in the survey, it has that -facing lower Manhattan- feel to it. Taking a different approach from my previous post where I think this survey was 100% bull$hit...maybe there's an Easter-Egg hidden in that survey. If this rendering meant something, it would mean Pier 5 Brooklyn. I haven't been down there in a few...anyone been by there? What's going on there??

sss1.png

Looking at one of their renderings in the survey, it has that -facing lower Manhattan- feel to it. Taking a different approach from my previous post where I think this survey was 100% bull$hit...maybe there's an Easter-Egg hidden in that survey. If this rendering meant something, it would mean Pier 5 Brooklyn. I haven't been down there in a few...anyone been by there? What's going on there??

View attachment 3972
That the Houston Skyline from BBVA Compass Stadium in Houston:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBVA_...a/File:BBVA_Compass_Stadium,_Skyline_View.JPG

See also:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:BBVA_Compass_Stadium_Midfield_Panoramic.JPG

800px-BBVA_Compass_Stadium_Midfield_Panoramic.JPG