Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
Flammable and inflammable mean the same thing.

giphy.gif

Not NYCFC related (obviously) but it's funny to look at this with the benefit of hindsight.

Newark turned down the Metrostars offers to acquire this land for a stadium, which eventually led to the sale of the team to Red Bulls who then built it across the river in Harrison. Newark opted to sell the land to an expansion minor league baseball franchise. 17 years later the stadium will be closed and redeveloped.

https://jerseydigs.com/new-details-released-bears-eagles-riverfront-stadium-site/

What could have been if they only sold it to the Metrostars.

Don't know if anyone spotted this before but NYCFC offered a $3 discount for tickets this season in the Category 6 if you showed your NYC ID at the stadium box office. NYCFC agreed to give a discount for people that signed up the de Blasio progressive list.

Give us a damn stadium you crap mayor.

Don't know if anyone spotted this before but NYCFC offered a $3 discount for tickets this season in the Category 6 if you showed your NYC ID at the stadium box office. NYCFC agreed to give a discount for people that signed up the de Blasio progressive list.

Give us a damn stadium you crap mayor.

hmm....interseting....you also get a full year membership to NY road runners ( if you are a brand new member)

we are not getting a stadium with him...you guys know this....though it depends who runs against him when it comes to elections.

Reactions: Goodfella
It's been disconcerting to me to not hear ANYTHING on this front in the last few months.

I thought there was going to be news a few months back when I did some digging into an LLC that was formed but that was a dead end. The last I heard about anything stadium related was when I spoke to Reyna in October and he said they're still committed to building a stadium, blah blah blah.

my bet is stadium news will nil, and to quell the masses our carrot will be the signing of a high profile DP.

Reactions: Kjbert