Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
All 20k season tickets from 2015 are considered Founders for pricing purposes, and I think get the account holders name on the wall whenever if they last. My guess is that of the first 3000 accounts, which probably means around 5-7k seats, 2,500 are still open. Of the first 20k, though, I bet it is down near 12k. I think the churn in the earliest accounts is much lower than the later ones, but that is very much a guess.
But who's first 3000? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Just pull out your Year 1 scarf and read the names.

And this reminds me, has anyone seen or heard any sign that Mariano Rivera has shown the slightest interest in NYCFC since he famously signed up to be the first season ticketholder?

I'm pretty sure he has attended 0 games. LL Cool J should have been the first season ticket holder.

Just pull out your Year 1 scarf and read the names.

And this reminds me, has anyone seen or heard any sign that Mariano Rivera has shown the slightest interest in NYCFC since he famously signed up to be the first season ticketholder?
Ha, I guess I was one of the first 3,000 after all. I learned something today!

Ha, I guess I was one of the first 3,000 after all. I learned something today!
I think it might be even simpler. If your 2015 scarf has names on it, then your name is on it and you are in the first 3,000. If your first year scarf does not have names on it, then you are 3,001 or later.

I think it might be even simpler. If your 2015 scarf has names on it, then your name is on it and you are in the first 3,000. If your first year scarf does not have names on it, then you are 3,001 or later.
Nope. I know someone who signed up after they announced the 3k and got the name scarf. Maybe he was an outlier, as he was probably no more than #4k.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Confirmed that the name scarf was (presented as) the first 3,000 accounts.

It’s cool, guys. The pitcher’s mound can stay. Just make sure we switch to either white corner flag poles with blue flags or blue poles with white flags.

But the pitcher’s mound can stay.

Proper White Corner Flag Poles.

As of now if we like it or not Yankee Stadium is New York City FC's Stadium, so let's try to make it as a professional looking as possible.

I would like to build on tradition NOT trends. Keep it classy New Yorkers.

And why is it that the LAFC franchise can get everything right from day one?

andrea-pirlo-corner-kick.jpg 10982592_copy.jpg

Why dey gotta be white?

1) That's FIFA's classic regulations. But that obviously doesn't apply to MLS. Personally I like the pitch to be classic, beautiful green real grass NOT bleached out synthetic turf.

2) They don't have to be white, but if you have a corner flag with 4+ colors in the overall design, and then on top of that having a colored flagpole of a different shade, to me it is way too visually busy and looks incredibly tacky to say the least. If they're going to have a colored flagpole, the flag should either be matching, or match the white lines.

Call me old-school :cool: and a purest.

Less is more!

Last edited:
Reactions: Christopher Jee
New Stadium FAQ's: If you die before the stadium is built do you still get your brick or nah
Forget founding member bricks! How about this ... http://www.lifegem.com/

If you pay $X extra, you can earn lifetime+ founding member status. Just have your loved ones send $X and your ashes along to your friendly CFG ticket rep, and they'll turn you into a diamond to be placed in the "lifetime+ founding members diamond walkway" outside Etihad-DeBeers Stadium (to be completed in 2078). I can see it now... I'll sparkle forever...

Forget founding member bricks! How about this ... http://www.lifegem.com/

If you pay $X extra, you can earn lifetime+ founding member status. Just have your loved ones send $X and your ashes along to your friendly CFG ticket rep, and they'll turn you into a diamond to be placed in the "lifetime+ founding members diamond walkway" outside Etihad-DeBeers Stadium (to be completed in 2078). I can see it now... I'll sparkle forever...
I read a crazy book similar to this. It was a plan to build the worlds biggest pyramid out of dead people encased in bricks or putting their ashes inside bricks.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Pyramid_Monument