Viewfrom226

Registered
Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Away Days Liaison
Jan 17, 2016
Long Island
Episode 3 just went live!

I look forward to any thoughts on this episode and others topics that you would like to see discussed in future episodes.

Episode 4 will be up on Monday, with Leah returning to play "Which NYCFC Player Are You?"

If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on YouTube. Thanks for checking it out.

Great job! I am sure that you realize that your daughter is the franchise though!

As for content, I think that the most appealing and fun material is that beyond the news. We have such an educated fan base, and information is so easy to access, it is cool to see more than that. The family side that you present is sweet and unique. I think that subjects like your away trips will be interesting to many who don't make the trips. Trip reports are always a crowd pleaser. If you do report on developments, opinions and a personal, unique spin are much better than just a recitation of news (which you are doing).

Keep up the great work and have fun with it!

Great job! I am sure that you realize that your daughter is the franchise though!

As for content, I think that the most appealing and fun material is that beyond the news. We have such an educated fan base, and information is so easy to access, it is cool to see more than that. The family side that you present is sweet and unique. I think that subjects like your away trips will be interesting to many who don't make the trips. Trip reports are always a crowd pleaser. If you do report on developments, opinions and a personal, unique spin are much better than just a recitation of news (which you are doing).

Keep up the great work and have fun with it!
Thanks. We will definitely go only as far as she carries us! She'll be back tomorrow in episode 4. I appreciate the interest and the feedback.

Reactions: JayH
Episode 4 is up now. This one switches gears and has some light-heartedness silliness with my daughter. Please subscribe on YouTube and follow us on Twitter if you've enjoyed these to date. Thanks!

Thanks. We will definitely go only as far as she carries us! She'll be back tomorrow in episode 4. I appreciate the interest and the feedback.

If she has any business sense she'll be negotiating for a raise in no time...

Another great video. Keep them coming.

Episode 5 is live now! Today I try to offer some insight on Brillant and Bravo beyond their YouTube highlight reels. Episode 6 with Leah will come in the next few days. Please subscribe on YouTube and follow us on Twitter if you have enjoyed the series.

Episode 5 is live now! Today I try to offer some insight on Brillant and Bravo beyond their YouTube highlight reels. Episode 6 with Leah will come in the next few days. Please subscribe on YouTube and follow us on Twitter if you have enjoyed the series.

Like the videos but...
I hope someone gave you the dolls and the crappy prints in the back round. I won't be able to take you serious if you actually paid for them. Even if you got them at half price.

Episode 6 is up for anyone looking for a few minutes of mindless distraction on a Monday morning. Less than five weeks until the season starts.

Very cute! By the way, is the winter hat a kid's size, and if so where did you get it? My kid (he's younger, 3) stole mine but I think I have a chance of getting it back if I offer him one that is closer to his size!

Very cute! By the way, is the winter hat a kid's size, and if so where did you get it? My kid (he's younger, 3) stole mine but I think I have a chance of getting it back if I offer him one that is closer to his size!
Thanks. I think we snagged that one at the store at the stadium at the very end of the year. It should come in handy for all of those early season matches this year.

Among everything else we have already said about these, you have also nailed the perfect duration for the average attention span. A few fun and interesting minutes and done.

Among everything else we have already said about these, you have also nailed the perfect duration for the average attention span. A few fun and interesting minutes and done.
That's really useful feedback. Even once the games start and there is more to talk about, seems like it will be better to do a few different posts on a game on separate topics and keep them individually short. Thanks for sticking with us as we try to keep getting better!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ulrich and JayH