The View From 226

We preview the upcoming match against the Sounders. 3 for 3 in Cascadia?

Great job once again VF226.
Looks like our triumvirate are starting to gel. I am very excited.
I'd start Mena and TMac and then bring on Mendoza for Tommy if we need the firepower/speed on the wing.
I'm quite happy that Dempsey is not playing for Sounders. Same as he did/didn't for USMNT on Tuesday.

later

Great job once again VF226.
Looks like our triumvirate are starting to gel. I am very excited.
I'd start Mena and TMac and then bring on Mendoza for Tommy if we need the firepower/speed on the wing.
I'm quite happy that Dempsey is not playing for Sounders. Same as he did/didn't for USMNT on Tuesday.

later
Thanks! Definitely agree on Mena.

I could go either way on Mendoza or TMac. I think I said this once before, but my opinion of our wingers often seems to be inverse to who has played a lot recently. I tend to have a short memory as to their various shortcomings, and so I'm always most excited about the guy I haven't seen for a bit.

Fortunately, Harrison has quickly changed the calculus such that it is only an issue at one wing rather than both now.

While there are no matches to preview and thus no shows recently, the Blue City Radio folks were kind enough to have me on to talk about US-Mexico (if anyone still wants to talk USMNT after last night) and NYCFC. As always, I'm grateful to the group here for helping me think about NYCFC at a highly analytical level.

http://www.bluecityradio.com/