The Walking Dead

As someone who doesn't watch but cannot avoid discussions and news, I take it the show ignored Glenn's situation this week ao there is no news as to whether he is really dead or not?

Last night was all Morgan. They didn't resolve either of the situations involving Glenn or Rick and judging by the previews it seems they're not going there next week either.

If that episode was supposed to make me empathize with Morgan turning into a pussy, they royally failed.

Last night was all Morgan. They didn't resolve either of the situations involving Glenn or Rick and judging by the previews it seems they're not going there next week either.
I think they did KIND of resolve Rick at the very end. You hear someone yelling to open the gate that was either Rick or someone yelling that Rick is at the gate. So I guess we know he makes it back to the town, but no idea his condition.

And I agree with the above. I was rolling my eyes a lot. Eastman's death was probably one of the worst deaths of the entire series. This guy is extremely skilled with a weapon, yet he just kind of backs into ONE zombie and dies. What. The. Hell.

So who was on the walkie-talkie at the end of last episode? Someone with Glenn? ;)