Third Rail Chants Recorded

What would make it even better is if one half of the stadium chants NYC, and the other half responds with FC.
Agreed. But I think it would work better with one side saying "New York" and the other saying "City" (sounding similar to what the Seattle Sounders do).

I'm not trying to read a book to the team... We need a few short, simple chants to repeat every so often with a lot of energy.

I'm an inter fan, when we score, "chi non salta rossonero è" -This who don't jump are Milan fans.... The whole stadium sings it, 4 of 5 times and you feel the energy.

I'm not trying to read a book to the team... We need a few short, simple chants to repeat every so often with a lot of energy.

I'm an inter fan, when we score, "chi non salta rossonero è" -This who don't jump are Milan fans.... The whole stadium sings it, 4 of 5 times and you feel the energy.

Ciao Mario, Serie A teams have great chants. I'm a big Napoli tifoso, and when they score Decibel Bellini gets the crowd going wild. He announces the players name and he yells out the first name, and the crowd screams the last name. It gives me chills, and I'm watching on TV. I can only imagine how it must feel to be in the stadium.

I took one of your chants and quickly recorded it and tried to make it sound like a crowd chanting it. You get the picture, but I think the NYC..FC one would be sweet.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2181692/nycfc-chant.mp3
Very SkyNet
borat-thumbs-up.jpg

Ciao Mario, Serie A teams have great chants. I'm a big Napoli tifoso, and when they score Decibel Bellini gets the crowd going wild. He announces the players name and he yells out the first name, and the crowd screams the last name. It gives me chills, and I'm watching on TV. I can only imagine how it must feel to be in the stadium.

I voted on this for our goal celebration on the City Voice thing. So badass

Yeah was not a big fan of many ideas. Most were corny or not doable. Your idea though gets everyone to join in and is loud as you can tell by that video. I had goosebumps watching it

Reactions: Drainyoo
who are you referring to here?

There was a recent post on the FB page about someone banging their head against the wall after visiting the forums because of things said in this thread. It just seems to me that certain people want to isolate those on the forums, including paid members, whenever there is some type of criticism directed to those who run the Third Rail. But, whatever, I'm clearly not the only one who thinks this way and people can continue to pretend that nothing is wrong.

I appreciate those who do work hard for the group and are legitimately interested in getting things off on the right foot but some people just can't take criticism.

Whether rain
whether snow
we will always show

NYC NYC NYC FC

Through the cold
Through the heat
We will not be beat

New York City New York City

Blast the net
Shoot the ball
Let the whistle blow

Send them home
So they cry
Till again they try

Win or loss other than that sounded pretty cool.

Last edited:

Exactly! I had written that post in the city voice, and it got a lot of good feedback. If we take pieces here and there from different teams/fan groups, we can create an amazing atmosphere. We have the space, players, fans etc. to do this.
Then of course, there's fan groups like PAOK, who i also support who have true crazy chants between sections. Gate 7 chants one thing, gate 10 responds... It's beautiful and electrifying.
That's why teams like paok, and Palermo, olympiakos... They're so tough to play away to. Their fans are crucial to the teams gameplay.

Reactions: JayH
Whats the point of making these up, the very good chants come along at a game, not from a script...

The complicated songs can come later. You need the simple shit to get the most people possible involved. I was just watching the PSG - Chelsea game. Fans at the Parc Des Princes were doing simple chants and people were into it and that created a good atmosphere. Stop trying to be wannabe EPL fans. Those clubs are 100+ years old and they've had the time to have club songs. The short ones are easier to catch on and the complicated ones will come with time.

Whats the point of making these up, the very good chants come along at a game, not from a script...
Really? Really? Are we really expecting thousands of people to think up a chant in unison and start singing it because villa scored a nice goal?
Come on...
We haven't played a single game on home turf. Haven't had any major gatherings to even practice chants on a large scale. There needs to be something like this going into the opening season as groundwork to build on.