UCL 17/18 Knockout Rounds (Draw and Matches)

how can u say that? Roma absolutely looked the better team today. Liverpool got possibly robbed of 1 PK and roma 2. considering all the missed calls Roma could have advanced.
Get out of here
Very sloppy, If pool plays like they did today vs Real Madrid they’re gonna get smoked. Having said that I think RM has been very underwhelming too. Also, I’m now currently rooting for pool to win it all.
LOOLLLLLLLLOOOLLLLLL

Puh lease.

Very inciteful
Exactly.

Florenzi should have been off. Allison with some brilliant saves. Allison with a full on take-down of Mo outside the box.

The very suggestion that you think that Roma deserved to go through is ridiculous. At any point in this entire tie when LFC were actually threatened, they hit the gas and ran through Roma at will. I never actually sweated this one.

Roma is levels below Liverpool.

Exactly.

Florenzi should have been off. Allison with some brilliant saves. Allison with a full on take-down of Mo outside the box.

The very suggestion that you think that Roma deserved to go through is ridiculous. At any point in this entire tie when LFC were actually threatened, they hit the gas and ran through Roma at will. I never actually sweated this one.

Roma is levels below Liverpool.

You should have been sweating because Liverpool looked awful today. Even without those 2 missed PKs they still lost 4-2. Not sure how can say they were the dominant side today. Anyway, here’s to hoping they go home with the cup.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
You should have been sweating because Liverpool looked awful today. Even without those 2 missed PKs they still lost 4-2. Not sure how can say they were the dominant side today. Anyway, here’s to hoping they go home with the cup.
When it was in question, they were levels ahead.

Cheers to Madrid losing. I always root against them.

I actually kind of like Roma, in the "they aren't on my clubs I hate list" kind of way.

Reactions: Kangaroo Jack
I just realized now that my flight back from the Houston match will be during the final. I'll have a one hour layover on the ground to watch. But while in the air, no idea. Maybe I try to social media blackout myself and tape the game and watch when I get home.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
I just realized now that my flight back from the Houston match will be during the final. I'll have a one hour layover on the ground to watch. But while in the air, no idea. Maybe I try to social media blackout myself and tape the game and watch when I get home.
I'm going to likely be stuck in the middle of Italy. Trying to make sure our plan lands me in a city with cable/satellite.

Kangaroo Jack Kangaroo Jack - I should have responded like Big Virgil :)52 if the jump doesn't link)

I'm going to likely be stuck in the middle of Italy. Trying to make sure our plan lands me in a city with cable/satellite.

Kangaroo Jack Kangaroo Jack - I should have responded like Big Virgil :)52 if the jump doesn't link)

at the end of the day hes not wrong. They got through, nothing is changing that.

just google Mo Salah Jews... plenty of instances and info on it.

Heres one link https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...rounding-chelseas-latest-signing-9081607.html

Reactions: adam and mgarbowski
Reactions: Christopher Jee