Which Enrollment Gift Did You Choose?

I just spoke with Emily regarding the auto-renewal email, and asked at the end about whether there's going to be another item sent out like the messenger bags/backpacks this past year. She said no, that it was definitely a one-time gift much like how Sports Illustrated sends out a gift with the subscription (I assume new season tickets will get their gift their first year). She did say that we will get a scarf or something like that, with our ticket package..... so maybe they're planning to mix it up, since in all seriousness, how many scarves do we really need?

I guess the flip side is they could be charging us more for tickets and giving us a new gift each year, but I prefer this method of keeping the tickets cheap (nominal increase) and letting me pick what I want to buy.

Think about the difference in quality between the Founding Members scarf in 2015 vs. the Members scarf this season.

2016 is the second year of the club having to deal with the fan experience. Even though CFG may have years in footballing business acumen, the NYC market is always a challenge.

Reactions: Goodfella
Think about the difference in quality between the Founding Members scarf in 2015 vs. the Members scarf this season.
2016 is the second year of the club having to deal with the fan experience. Even though CFG may have years in footballing business acumen, the NYC market is always a challenge.
So next year's scarves will be made of silk interwoven with gold threads?

Reactions: Jack and SoupInNYC
Just happened to stumble upon this one- LA Galaxy's 2017 STH gift, a zip up hoodie. Thoughts?

image.jpeg

I don't think there's any piece of apparel that the club will give us that fans will want. That being said, most of these gifts are stupid and will go used depending on your personal situation.

You know what I'd like, the full team photo during photo day with electronic signatures from the entire club. Maybe they make it a larger version so we can frame it and hang it on our walls. I think that would be a cool gift.

As an update, I finally received my email on Friday letting me know my gift has been shipped. Lets see how long it takes to actually arrive.
Too bad you moved this weekend, right :)

I don't think there's any piece of apparel that the club will give us that fans will want. That being said, most of these gifts are stupid and will go used depending on your personal situation.

You know what I'd like, the full team photo during photo day with electronic signatures from the entire club. Maybe they make it a larger version so we can frame it and hang it on our walls. I think that would be a cool gift.
I understand your point, but it still bothers me a bit that many other clubs offer more gifts than us, especially without any news of a stadium in site; that would be the ultimate gift though.

So there I was, sadly getting back home after flying in from Orlando, and there was my backpack waiting for me. Excellent damage control if you ask me.

Reactions: SoupInNYC
So there I was, sadly getting back home after flying in from Orlando, and there was my backpack waiting for me. Excellent damage control if you ask me.
Until you opened it and realized you received the wrong choice of bags?