Which Enrollment Gift Did You Choose?

The club contacted me yesterday at 3:30 and told me I was getting a bonus gift, to be delivered same day, of a can of ass-whooping.

I should've hung up on them.

Reactions: Goodfella
Reached out to my rep and it turns out they lost my bag selections between when I renewed and when I selected my seats (probably because they made me add another seat when I did my seat selection to avoid leaving 1 empty). It was nice of them to not follow up until I reached out... they sent a new form/questionnaire which I filled out and asked for a confirmation that it went through, which I haven't gotten.

So if you haven't gotten an email or anything about tracking, it's worth checking in.

They've been good at the transactions that involve taking my money, but when it comes to proactive benefits or fan service I've had pretty dismal interactions. I tend to be someone who doesn't want to interact with sales reps/acct reps anyway, but it took them until the August or so last season to even assign me a rep. Before that I just had the 800# listed as a contact.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Haven't gotten mine - i did get a call from them that I ignored and never listened to the voicemail ... hmmm

I got an e-mail back from the lovely Emily in Fan Services. They are still working through the list and getting out the bags. She said it will be a couple more weeks.

Reached out to my rep and it turns out they lost my bag selections between when I renewed and when I selected my seats (probably because they made me add another seat when I did my seat selection to avoid leaving 1 empty). It was nice of them to not follow up until I reached out... they sent a new form/questionnaire which I filled out and asked for a confirmation that it went through, which I haven't gotten.

So if you haven't gotten an email or anything about tracking, it's worth checking in.

They've been good at the transactions that involve taking my money, but when it comes to proactive benefits or fan service I've had pretty dismal interactions. I tend to be someone who doesn't want to interact with sales reps/acct reps anyway, but it took them until the August or so last season to even assign me a rep. Before that I just had the 800# listed as a contact.

I have only contacted them a few times but have been really happy with the service.
Both Emily And Julie have been totally on top of shit.
I pay more than my $2100 ticket(4) price for my car payments, cellphones(3), insurance,Cable (almost),taxes(town,county ,state, and federal, EACH) mortgage, plus other shit and noboby from those places ever called me to see if I was happy and they never sent me a fucking gift. most of you pay way more in commuting costs (train, subway) and I bet you never get the chance to change your seat for the next year.
Everyone takes your money. Very few of them assign you a rep.

Yes, but just because you give a lot of money to multiple companies doesn't mean they all have the same product. When someone outlines what you will be getting from them, you have an expectation of what that means. That includes things like a rep, enrollment gifts, etc. If you have Coke on your menu and serve me a Pepsi, that's more frustrating than if you just listed Pepsi on the menu.

As an aside: entertaining read on how absurd this can get: http://deadspin.com/miami-marlins-sue-season-ticket-holders-continue-to-be-1778456974

Look, I've got very minimal needs, and I will let things slide in almost all situations. I have the utmost respect for anyone who can do a customer service job and not kill the customers. This is certainly a first world problem. But that doesn't make me unreasonable for expecting that an advertised and assigned rep would pretend to care about me and my money.

I don't expect them to care for real, or even pretend to care that much, but it is not unreasonable to be frustrated by this whole situation.

I have only contacted them a few times but have been really happy with the service.
Both Emily And Julie have been totally on top of shit.
I pay more than my $2100 ticket(4) price for my car payments, cellphones(3), insurance,Cable (almost),taxes(town,county ,state, and federal, EACH) mortgage, plus other shit and noboby from those places ever called me to see if I was happy and they never sent me a fucking gift. most of you pay way more in commuting costs (train, subway) and I bet you never get the chance to change your seat for the next year.
Everyone takes your money. Very few of them assign you a rep.

Sorry if you didn't get yours yet. But as gaudy as they are, the quality is pretty darn good. 3 beach days in and it's holding up strong. image.jpeg

I received my enrollment gifts awhile ago. I opened the box, saw the ugly backpacks everyone was talking about on here, and haven't even removed the backpacks from their box or bags (and it's been at least a month or two). Below is the current status - they're literally right next to where I'm sitting so I just took a picture:

There are just so many of those bright blue NYC zipper things. Maybe if I move some of them to the other side of the bag it'll look better (when I received it they're all zipped to the same side... NINE of those things all clustered together... I counted). But I think it's just too much.

I know it's nice to receive "free" shit, but take comfort in the fact that you're not missing out on much.

IMG_0801.JPG

Used my backpack for the first time today. It's huge. Had a couple of "nice bag" comments from colleagues in the office. Maybe they're being polite or just making conversation, but I'm keeping it in sight of the cctv camera just in case.

Reactions: TabascoDiva
Used my backpack for the first time today. It's huge. Had a couple of "nice bag" comments from colleagues in the office. Maybe they're being polite or just making conversation, but I'm keeping it in sight of the cctv camera just in case.
"Being Polite" 4/10
"Making Conversation" Even
"Actually Like it" 10/1

"Leicester repeat" & "Actually like It" Parlay 100,000/1

Books are open, taking bets now.

Last edited:
using messenger bag for work at office....takes some getting used to but seems to be fine for now. well see how long it lasts.

I contacted my rep regarding the enrollment gift and supposedly they couldn't find records of which ones I wanted so they added my selection to their system now and start the waiting game again. I'd suggest you contact your rep as well in case they also "misplaced" your gift selection. I don't even want the bags..: it's just the principle!

Update - reached out to my rep again on these... he's on vacation so I emailed the generic address he had in his OOO and apparently they have no record of my 5th bag selection (even though I have email confirmation from my rep that he updated it). Once again they apparently decided to just figure that it wasn't important and never reach out to me about it.

At this point I'm wondering if they'll just let me pick them up at the stadium...