Which Enrollment Gift Did You Choose?

Oh yeah, I need to get back on this. I still haven't received an email or anything on it, though I definitely made a selection months ago.

Reactions: Victors87
When Emily was calling around a few weeks ago after the first New Jersey game, I asked about these and was told mine would be a couple more weeks. Probably time to ask again.

aug 13. still waiting for my bags. i was promised by end of july....

damn really? follow up with them.....though my messenger bag is now broken inside ...the zipper bag inside is all ripped and i dont even know why. well it was cool while it lasted.......two months of use.

damn really? follow up with them.....though my messenger bag is now broken inside ...the zipper bag inside is all ripped and i dont even know why. well it was cool while it lasted.......two months of use.
Mine just went to shit last week. The part where the strap is sown onto the bag ripped off. Didnt even have a heavy bag. Pretty disappointing.

A lot of people are disappointed with this enrollment gift. They said it's a one-time gift. Hopefully that means these bags are a one-time thing rather than a enrollment gift is one time.

Reactions: adam
I just got my Jets season ticket holder gift -- a pocket umbrella that is 1) not automatic, which I didn't know still existed, and 2) is concave at the top, creating a perfect area for ducks to swim as the rain pools inside.

So, could be worse.

I just got my Jets season ticket holder gift -- a pocket umbrella that is 1) not automatic, which I didn't know still existed, and 2) is concave at the top, creating a perfect area for ducks to swim as the rain pools inside.

So, could be worse.

Hope you gave that to your son as a conciliation prize after beating him in fantasy this week.

To be fair, almost every shoulder bag I've ever owned has failed to last long: Tumi, Manhattan Portage, even a Coach leather my wife bought me when she decided I needed something nice, all failed in 2 years or less, sometimes a few months. So to me it's no surprise a free messenger bag could fail in a few months.
I currently sport a Saddleback Leather shoulder bag that's going on 2 years and looks like it might be a keeper.

Reactions: Goodfella and adam
To be fair, almost every shoulder bag I've ever owned has failed to last long: Tumi, Manhattan Portage, even a Coach leather my wife bought me when she decided I needed something nice, all failed in 2 years or less, sometimes a few months. So to me it's no surprise a free messenger bag could fail in a few months.
I currently sport a Saddleback Leather shoulder bag that's going on 2 years and looks like it might be a keeper.
I have a Timberland messenger bag purchased at Marshalls that is holding up well for over 8 months now. Use it every day for work

Reactions: mgarbowski
i still use a jansport bag that i bought in 8th grade. Mind you, i don't use it daily but its still my go to bag for travel/beach. 16 years strong.

Jeez. Some of your bags have broken, and I still haven't gotten mine.
Same here. Haven't gotten mine yet. My rep sent me an email a couple months ago checking in to see if everything was going well. I told her that I still haven't received my bag or email notification that it was being sent, despite making a selection already. I got no response.

Then about a month later she sends me a separate email notifying me that I haven't made a enrollment gift selection, to which I responded that I had, and if she checked my last response to her email she would see it in there as well. That was a little under a month ago and I never received a response.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
Same here. Haven't gotten mine yet. My rep sent me an email a couple months ago checking in to see if everything was going well. I told her that I still haven't received my bag or email notification that it was being sent, despite making a selection already. I got no response.

Then about a month later she sends me a separate email notifying me that I haven't made a enrollment gift selection, to which I responded that I had, and if she checked my last response to her email she would see it in there as well. That was a little under a month ago and I never received a response.
So you're implying NYCFC has a Spam Settings problem? Or your Rep has you on her blocked list?

Red Bulls get one of the on field training shirts as part of their season ticket renewal. Meanwhile we'll get...?

Seems right now that it'll be nothing which is super disappointing given the poor way this gift was handled. A scarf again? What would you guys want to see? I'm raising this question in hopes that the intern sees this and reports back to HQ with a good idea.

Red Bulls get one of the on field training shirts as part of their season ticket renewal. Meanwhile we'll get...?

Seems right now that it'll be nothing which is super disappointing given the poor way this gift was handled. A scarf again? What would you guys want to see? I'm raising this question in hopes that the intern sees this and reports back to HQ with a good idea.
that's only about 5000ish shirts for RB to give away..... cost-basis is much lower than NYCFC for STH