White Supremacists In Supporter Section

A similar analogy would be why are there white supremacists are Nazis living in New York City? The most diverse city in the world. There are racists everywhere. In every city, in every group, in every country.
I totally agree about there being racists everywhere but most people have a limited amount of free time and use their recreation time and money in a way that will make them happy and give them pleasure. Nazis and white supremacists aren't typical racists -- its a whole ideology. I cant see a true Nazi/white supremacist enjoying themselves at an NYCFC game given the typical crowd at a game, so why would they spend money and time going?

That may be true, I think it tends towards hyperbole. But again that’s what they believe, however disgusting it is to you and me.

Again, the people we are talking about in particular not only believe it, but they have acted out on it.

I totally agree about there being racists everywhere but most people have a limited amount of free time and use their recreation time and money in a way that will make them happy and give them pleasure. Nazis and white supremacists aren't typical racists -- its a whole ideology. I cant see a true Nazi/white supremacist enjoying themselves at an NYCFC game given the typical crowd at a game, so why would they spend money and time going?

What we’re telling you is that there is photo evidence and firsthand accounts of these people at matches.

Reactions: hatt91
Again, the people we are talking about in particular not only believe it, but they have acted out on it.
And I agree with you that they have acted out on their beliefs. But as far as punishment goes, we should punish their act and not their thought.

And I agree with you that they have acted out on their beliefs. But as far as punishment goes, we should punish their act and not their thought.
That’s where this discussion starts and ends. Pretty sure that’s all that people here want. The club recognized the Huff Post article and now they need to issue bans.

Reactions: Kjbert
That’s where this discussion starts and ends. Pretty sure that’s all that people here want. The club recognized the Huff Post article and now they need to issue bans.
which stadium was this in again?

still waiting from 50 posts ago. thanks in advance
-management

Reactions: dkalev2
Can you also see how Christians and Muslims feel that attachment as well?

Yes, but it's like asking a Native American to see why we have an attachment to NYC.

Jews have been living in Israel for 3,000 years.

Islam was only founded 1,300 years ago. And the first Muslims attacked Israel shortly after. They then built mosques on top of our holiest sites to prove their domination: The Temple Mount in Jerusalem & on top of the Tomb of the Patriarchs in Hebron.

The first Crusade was 1,000 years ago, after Jews had been living there for 2,000 years. And the Christians came and slaughtered us, built their churches.

The problem is the State of Israel is tolerant and allows all religions under its umbrella to pray at their holy sites in peace, Christian, Muslim & Jew. So anyone who feels an attachment to the land is free to express it in those parts. But, any parts of Israel under Arab/Muslim control doesn't allow Jews or Christians to pray or even live there freely. So what do you do?

Reactions: dkalev2
I will leave this post as context, but I believe it was misinterpreted. When I said ‘we should punish’, I meant it more as ‘society should punish’ as in, they should be arrested.

What we’re telling you is that there is photo evidence and firsthand accounts of these people at matches.
Thanks, I was missing that. When Kangaroo Jack says they are Hispanic Alt-right folks he is talking about somebody else or the same people?

Hispanic/Latino Alt-right folks at games I believe, but according to racist ideology those folks can't also be Nazis and white supremacists. That might be where everyone was losing me.

Yes, but it's like asking a Native American to see why we have an attachment to NYC.

Jews have been living in Israel for 3,000 years.

Islam was only founded 1,300 years ago. And the first Muslims attacked Israel shortly after. They then built mosques on top of our holiest sites to prove their domination: The Temple Mount in Jerusalem & on top of the Tomb of the Patriarchs in Hebron.

The first Crusade was 1,000 years ago, after Jews had been living there for 2,000 years. And the Christians came and slaughtered us, built their churches.

The problem is the State of Israel is tolerant and allows all religions under its umbrella to pray at their holy sites in peace, Christian, Muslim & Jew. So anyone who feels an attachment to the land is free to express it in those parts. But, any parts of Israel under Arab/Muslim control doesn't allow Jews or Christians to pray or even live there freely. So what do you do?

Christians and Muslims and Jews all pray to the same God though. We’re just evolved Jews. At least that’s what Catholics believe.

Thanks, I was missing that. When Kangaroo Jack says they are Hispanic Alt-right folks he is talking about somebody else or the same people?

Hispanic/Latino Alt-right folks at games I believe, but according to racist ideology those folks can't also be Nazis and white supremacists. That might be where everyone was losing me.

Yet Hitler was half Jewish, right?

Lol nothing makes sense.

Reactions: Sabo
What actions specifically have these people done to deserve bans? Was is it at an MLS event? Was it inside the stadium?

They deserve bans because I don’t want to be associated with criminals in the media.

Come on man. You and I have had a good back-and-forth going. Please don’t drop the ball now, LOL

Seriously. These guys are not good people. They reflect poorly on the club and our fans.

I don’t want to be associated with them. The club should do it because it’s food business to shit on Nazis. It’s an easy win.

It’s high profile.