White Supremacists In Supporter Section

Well Jesus did come from there. In fact that's the problem. If a Christian holy site is in Israeli controlled lands, it's safe. But if it's in Arab hands like Bethlehem, which is located in Judea, it's not. https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/...bel-monastery-in-bethlehem-judea-and-samaria/

If you want freedom of religion in Israel (including Christianity), you want Israeli control. But you stated earlier you hate the Israeli government. I don't understand. There's no beef with Jews and Christians (at least not in the last 500 years). Why the hate towards the state of Israel?

I never stated I hate the Israeli government.

You’re adding to it. No ones called you a nazi sympathizer. You’ve called yourself friends with the people in the article. Yet you say we’re the ones doing that.
You said on here you have close friends in the groups the huff post mentions.
If you don’t agree with the club taking a stance against these individuals and banning them then that’s all you have to say. But you’re making excuses for their behavior because it didn’t happen in close proximity to you.
Don’t be surprised if some people think that you being okay with them attending games and being around you, because they’re nice then, makes you sympathetic to their cause.
Honestly what in the fuck are you talking about

1. Was literally called a nazi sympathizer

2. Never once claimed to be friends with anyone in the article

3. Never said I have any friends that are members of proud boys

But keep spreading that bullshit

I got into a fight in high school. Guess I'll never attend another sporting event in my life.
We’ve been down that road before and the arguement doesn’t make sense. I think we’ve all done bad things in our life, some with consequence and some without. Getting into a bar fight has consequence. Not the same consequences as jumping someone because they’re gay, black, Jewish, etc.
I also highly doubt that you getting into a bar fight will make the news unless you killed someone.
If for some reason it did I doubt anyone you know would look at you different. There are ‘acts of violence’ which society tends to be more forgiving for and others which it doesn’t.

Reactions: Kjbert
I never stated I hate the Israeli government.

Sorry, but then what did you mean by this?

"I have issues with Israel. That flag is a political symbol.

My cross and your star are religious symbols."

Honestly what in the fuck are you talking about

1. Was literally called a nazi sympathizer

2. Never once claimed to be friends with anyone in the article

3. Never said I have any friends that are members of proud boys

But keep spreading that bullshit

1. Didn’t see it. Not sure why or where.
Im not a member but im friends with/know people in SC and Templados. I dont know what knuckle draggers is. Why whats up?
3. Didn’t say you did.

The article specifically calls out SC for failing to act on and comment on members in their group.

Sorry, but then what did you mean by this?

"I have issues with Israel. That flag is a political symbol.

My cross and your star are religious symbols."

I have issues with the us government. Doesn’t mean I hate the us government does it?

1. Didn’t see it. Not sure why or where.

3. Didn’t say you did.

The article specifically calls out SC for failing to act on and comment on members in their group.
Holy fuck are we literally comparing SC and Templados to people in the proud boys. Those supporters groups are recognized by the club. Thats literally the same as me saying i have friends in Third Rail. As far as i know most people in those groups cant stand those dudes either. these are the stupid dangerous dots that people keep trying to connect.

Holy fuck are we literally comparing SC and Templados to people in the proud boys. Those supporters groups are recognized by the club. Thats literally the same as me saying i have friends in Third Rail. As far as i know most people in those groups cant stand those dudes either. these are the stupid dangerous dots that people keep trying to connect.

You may have skipped over the first 15 pages (I wouldn’t blame you) and you may not have read the Huffington Post article, but you really should catch up if you’re going to have an opinion.

The three individuals in question are members of NYC SC. One we believe is a member of Templados.

Some of us believe that those groups should clean to their ranks or lose their privileges/access.

I’m just gonna walk away from this as you’ve been asked by a number of people to actually read the article and it seems that you just refuse to do that. It links people in the proud boys to SC and their leadership. But yeah, this is obviously pointless.

I have issues with the us government. Doesn’t mean I hate the us government does it?

I have issues with the Israeli and US governments too. But I'm proud to see both flags waived and hear their national anthems played.

I’m just gonna walk away from this as you’ve been asked by a number of people to actually read the article and it seems that you just refuse to do that. It links people in the proud boys to SC and their leadership. But yeah, this is obviously pointless.
ive read the article... the only person im ignoring is KJ Bert who wants to talk to me in this thread by using personal attacks, insults, and asking disingenuous questions.

ive read the article... the only person im ignoring is KJ Bert who wants to talk to me in this thread by using personal attacks, insults, and asking disingenuous questions.
So then you’re just choosing not to believe what was written there because as you’ve stated in the past you have friends in those groups. Got it. We all have differences of opinions and we all choose who we associate with. That works for both in person and online.

You may have skipped over the first 15 pages (I wouldn’t blame you) and you may not have read the Huffington Post article, but you really should catch up if you’re going to have an opinion.

The three individuals in question are members of NYC SC. One we believe is a member of Templados.

Some of us believe that those groups should clean to their ranks or lose their privileges/access.
Wait the member in question is a templado? Oh shit. Not even sarcastic I’m gonna 180 my opinion. Ban the whole group imo

Reactions: Kangaroo Jack