White Supremacists In Supporter Section

I have issues with the Israeli and US governments too. But I'm proud to see both flags waived and hear their national anthems played.
Kjbert adam adam The Israeli flag is not a political symbol but a Religious one and knowing how the flag came about might help to understand its meaning. When they met to form a Jewish state after the Holocaust, the delegates representing Israel showed up to the meeting and each table had a flag on it. Israel did not have one and the leader of the group sent someone out go get a flag. Not knowing what to get or where, the gentleman took of his tallis cut the strings off, the Jewish Star was adopted 5 months later. The state and the flag were created as a result of religious persecution and was a perfect representation of the Jewish people. Also the Flag was a symbol of Zion as early as the Worlds Fair in 1904.

In addition, many countries use religion in flags, including Algeria, Turkey, Pakistan, England, the nordic Countries, and switzerland to name a few.

Reactions: adam
Kjbert adam adam The Israeli flag is not a political symbol but a Religious one and knowing how the flag came about might help to understand its meaning. When they met to form a Jewish state after the Holocaust, the delegates representing Israel showed up to the meeting and each table had a flag on it. Israel did not have one and the leader of the group sent someone out go get a flag. Not knowing what to get or where, the gentleman took of his tallis cut the strings off, the Jewish Star was adopted 5 months later. The state and the flag were created as a result of religious persecution and was a perfect representation of the Jewish people. Also the Flag was a symbol of Zion as early as the Worlds Fair in 1904.

In addition, many countries use religion in flags, including Algeria, Turkey, Pakistan, England, the nordic Countries, and switzerland to name a few.

I always thought each blue line represented Jordan River and the Med with the Magen David in the middle. That’s a pretty cool story.

Also, I’ve seen this flag from pre-WW2 pop up when searching. https://drrichswier.com/2014/11/16/flag-palestine-1939/

F8A744C9-2768-4454-89B8-34CA348585F6.jpeg

we made yahoo news

53405377_2132480893505356_7625799281126932480_n.png

Link to article: https://sports.yahoo.com/while-the-...s-rooting-out-the-problem-isnt-042404612.html

Reactions: Christopher Jee
you banish them. they get mad... come to tailgate and shootup the parking lot. now what?
Just so you know, this is the slippery slope/straw man kind of argument that makes it difficult to have a reasonable back and forth with you.

i think you fail to realize how big SC is... they are probably the largest active NYCFC supporters group.

Also im once again choosing to ignore the personal insults.
This is incorrect. The Third Rail is the largest active supporter’s group for NYCFC. They are totally independent of NYCSC. We’re talking the difference between 1,000 people and like 100.

This is incorrect. The Third Rail is the largest active supporter’s group for NYCFC. They are totally independent of NYCSC. We’re talking the difference between 1,000 people and like 100.

im aware they are independent of each other. and you are mistaken by a very large number if you think SC only has 100 members. but when i say "active" i mean physically active in support at both home and away games. Especially, when it comes to the supporter section.

im aware they are independent of each other. and you are mistaken by a very large number if you think SC only has 100 members. but when i say "active" i mean physically active in support at both home and away games. Especially, when it comes to the supporter section.
To be blunt, I think you don’t understand what you are speaking of here.

The Third Rail has more members than NYCSC. How do you mean physically active?

Reactions: Bmxtwins
okay great. so instead of being blunt and rude why dont you tell me why/how im wrong and what evidence you have to come to such conclusions.
I mean, I don’t have numbers handy on this, but the majority of persons in the supporter’s section are Third Rail members. Furthermore, The Third Rail as a group is the most traveled.

The only reason I bring these up is because your original post gives the impression that most supporters are NYCSC members, when in reality that is untrue.

keep reading. also whats your source on membership numbers.

What is "physically active in support" mean? Singing, cheering, spilling beer after goals?

It took NYCSC much longer to get official recognition and official recognition is based on a number of registered supporters. That's my basis.

I mean, I don’t have numbers handy on this, but the majority of persons in the supporter’s section are Third Rail members. Furthermore, The Third Rail as a group is the most traveled.

The only reason I bring these up is because your original post gives the impression that most supporters are NYCSC members, when in reality that is untrue.
and this is where i think youre wrong. as someone who has been in the supporters section for almost every game since the inaugural season i dont agree. I was also a member of third rail up through the end of last season. Also as far as most traveled in my experience thats not true either. So unless you actually have data to support your claims, you can probably be more respectful with your "blunt" opinions.

and this is where i think youre wrong. as someone who has been in the supporters section for almost every game since the inaugural season i dont agree. I was also a member of third rail up through the end of last season. Also as far as most traveled in my experience thats not true either. So unless you actually have data to support your claims, you can probably be more respectful with your "blunt" opinions.
Sorry if you took my reply as disrespectful. I am only trying to be factual here. I forgot that my username here is not set to my actual name. My name is Ray Kingsbury. This will be my third season as a member of The Third Rail’s board. While I won’t share exact numbers, I do know what I am saying is true.

I’d love to find out why you are no longer a member of The Third Rail.

I should add that I wandered over here to see what other NYCFC fans were saying about this issue.

Sorry if you took my reply as disrespectful. I am only trying to be factual here. My name is Ray Kingsbury. This will be my third season as a member of The Third Rail’s board. While I won’t share exact numbers, I do know what I am saying is true.

I’d love to find out why you are no longer a member of The Third Rail.
Ray. you honestly want to tell me that over 50 percent of the section is third rail? Third rail mainly occupies section 236 with a small westchester hunk in 237. 235 is mostly occupied by NYC12. 237 is mainly all SC but they also spread a bit into 236 and 238. 238 was mostly HoO but now its just a mix of supporters.

Ray. you honestly want to tell me that over 50 percent of the section is third rail? Third rail mainly occupies section 236 with a small westchester hunk in 237. 235 is mostly occupied by NYC12. 237 is mainly all SC but they also spread a bit into 236 and 238. 238 was mostly HoO but now its just a mix of supporters.
Sorry, just trying to be objective here....

Take a look at scarves on Sunday and let’s see.

Reactions: Kangaroo Jack