Will this effect us? (Yankees Ticketing issue)

I definitely understand your frustration but there is no contradiction here. Print at home tickets will be accepted, but not provided except to season ticket holders. I understood the April 1st date mgarbowski mentioned to apply only to season ticket holders, but perhaps I misremembered.

Agreed

"City Members who have purchased prior to April 1, 2016 will continue to have access to transfer their tickets via print-at-home while we implement the policy."

"Fans purchasing individual game tickets online at NYCFC.com, Ticketmaster.com, or via Ticketmaster telephone will have the option of receiving traditional hard stock paper tickets or mobile tickets at the time of initial purchase."

http://www.nycfc.com/post/2016/03/11/new-york-city-fc-introduces-mobile-ticketing

I understand about the deal with STH's and I really don't want to make a big deal out of it, but I just hung up the phone about an hour ago with someone in the NYCFC office and was told differently.

Like I said, I don't want to blow it out of proportion at all. I'll just walk down to Gate 4, pick up my tickets and that's the end of it. It's just I'm getting annoyed, because it's beyond stupid the Yankees screwed up the whole system out of sheer greed to collect pennies and there's been a glitch in the Ticketmaster system since January that they still can straighten out. oy

I understood the April 1st date mgarbowski mentioned to apply only to season ticket holders, but perhaps I misremembered.

Agreed

"City Members who have purchased prior to April 1, 2016 will continue to have access to transfer their tickets via print-at-home while we implement the policy."

I checked my post from before after I spoke with fan services and it too consistent with this. I apparently misremembered that part.

Reactions: Goodfella
I understand about the deal with STH's and I really don't want to make a big deal out of it, but I just hung up the phone about an hour ago with someone in the NYCFC office and was told differently.

Like I said, I don't want to blow it out of proportion at all. I'll just walk down to Gate 4, pick up my tickets and that's the end of it. It's just I'm getting annoyed, because it's beyond stupid the Yankees screwed up the whole system out of sheer greed to collect pennies and there's been a glitch in the Ticketmaster system since January that they still can straighten out. oy
I hope the will call process goes smoothly.

Reactions: Goodfella
If you paid your season tickets in full, can you print out all your tickets already?

(I'm on the payment installments and can only print out the next game..)

(I bought extra tickets for games in May/July, paid in full, I can't print those out. It's disgusting that I can't access those)

If you paid your season tickets in full, can you print out all your tickets already?

(I'm on the payment installments and can only print out the next game..)

(I bought extra tickets for games in May/July, paid in full, I can't print those out. It's disgusting that I can't access those)

Print option for matches isn't available until 2 weeks prior to the match, that was the case last year as well

As early as it is in the season, do we think they'll have a policy in place for next year ? before they automatically start renewing season accounts this summer?