You'll Never Walk Alone (in The Bronx): Lfc Discussion

Slippy-Stampy Gerrard. I'm glad he's going to LA too. Now I can keep hating him on this side of the pond.

Looks like its jelly and ice cream for the dippers end of season party.
St Brendan's team bottle it again getting smashed 3_0 by arsenal on BT sport 1

.yep but to hear St Brendan the dippers were nailed on for second .
Just the Stevie me cup final left to play for.
Never mind next year will be their year!

crystal-palace-v-manchester-city-20150406-210246-661.jpg

That was an amusing rejoinder. Still smarting off today or just smarting?

If you mean do I still think Rodgers is an embarresing idiot then yes.as for worrying over city losing after 45 years of going nothing shocks me.

I really dont get what all the hate's about with this jersey. It literally looks just like every other red jersey I've ever seen.

Whatever it takes to get your mind off of this season kas..... wouldn't this post be better positioned in the MCFC thread or are you just trolling??? No response needed as that was a rhetorical question......

It's a word I don't particularly like but 'banter' is part of supporting a team, just like you came back with that we're not having a good season! All part of the rich tapestry of sporting rivalry.

It's a word I don't particularly like but 'banter' is part of supporting a team, just like you came back with that we're not having a good season! All part of the rich tapestry of sporting rivalry.
Understood and I actually do enjoy the "banter"!! Just didn't want you to think that you were being ignored!! HAHA;);)

Hope we get another shot against Arsenal. I like this matchup for us vs. Villa.

I never make predictions, but I'm going with 2-1 good guys. We'll give up a late one.

Or we could lose 1-0.