2015-16 Premier League Fantasy

Very simple:
  • Under the "GAME WEEK 3" icon, click: "MAKE TRANSFERS".
  • Click the yellow x box for whatever player(s) you want off your team.
  • Click the name(s) of whoever you want to replace the player(s) you just removed.
  • Then click the "MAKE TRANSFERS" icon on the bottom left.
  • When the next page pops up, click the "CONFIRM TRANSFERS" icon.

Remember you have to have: 2 Goalkeepers, 5 Defenders, 5 Midfielders and 3 Forwards on your team at all times. So, for example, you cannot transfer out 1 Midfielder and replace him with a 4th Forward.

Go back to the "MY TEAM page and if the player you just transferred in isn't in the starting line up, just sub him on the usual way by clicking the yellow icons for who you want in and who you want out. Again you have to remember you can play any formation, but you have to have at least 1 GK, 3 Defenders and 1 Forward on the field at all times.

That should do it. Let us know if you still have problems.
I successfully completed the transfers, but the players aren't available for me to select for the first team. The money was taken from my team but, The players never arrived.

I'm looking at your WEEK 2 squad now. I see:

-- Mignolet, Fabianski
-- Shaw, Smalling, Jagielka, Fernandez and Zouma
-- Mane, Coutinho, Cazorla, Sigurdsson and Milner
-- Pelle, Berahino and Bony

Who did you transfer out and in?

I'm going to contact them anyway to see why you have a problem. For the life of me I don't know why your new players haven't been added to your team and there's nothing that addresses that problem on the FAQ page. It may take a couple of days before they reply, so hang on.

Reactions: Z4CH3B99
I'm looking at your WEEK 2 squad now. I see:

-- Mignolet, Fabianski
-- Shaw, Smalling, Jagielka, Fernandez and Zouma
-- Mane, Coutinho, Cazorla, Sigurdsson and Milner
-- Pelle, Berahino and Bony

Who did you transfer out and in?

I'm going to contact them anyway to see why you have a problem. For the life of me I don't know why your new players haven't been added to your team and there's nothing that addresses that problem on the FAQ page. It may take a couple of days before they reply, so hang on.
I transferred in a new striker and got a replacement for Zouma.

Thank you for being so helpful.

Reactions: Gene
So if I understand correctly, you transferred a striker for a striker and a defender for Zouma. Correct? If so, then it should have gone through with no problem.

As per the rules you cannot replace Zouma with a striker.

I emailed the people on the web site to ask for help with this one, but they do mention any answers may take up to two days. There are no Friday matches this week, so hopefully I can get an answer for you before the deadline.

Reactions: Z4CH3B99
So if I understand correctly, you transferred a striker for a striker and a defender for Zouma. Correct? If so, then it should have gone through with no problem.

As per the rules you cannot replace Zouma with a striker.

I emailed the people on the web site to ask for help with this one, but they do mention any answers may take up to two days. There are no Friday matches this week, so hopefully I can get an answer for you before the deadline.
I also made a transfer to bring in Kompany last week and he never appeared either.

Even if this doesn't get resolved I want to say thanks for taking the time to care about and try to resolve my problem.

I also made a transfer to bring in Kompany last week and he never appeared either.

Even if this doesn't get resolved I want to say thanks for taking the time to care about and try to resolve my problem.
the same shit happens with me on seamless all the time. 3 o'clock rolls around and I've just been killing it at work and then I'm like, "where's my food." My main problem is clicking that last confirmation step. I think my food is coming, but it's not, and I end up missing my sushi lunch special and having to pay extra for that shit.

Reactions: danger and Z4CH3B99
the same shit happens with me on seamless all the time. 3 o'clock rolls around and I've just been killing it at work and then I'm like, "where's my food." My main problem is clicking that last confirmation step. I think my food is coming, but it's not, and I end up missing my sushi lunch special and having to pay extra for that shit.
I have no idea how exactly this thing works. For all I know it could be as simple as not clicking confirmed. However, I'm almost positive that I clicked confirm.

I don't know, maybe it's just a problem with the mobile version of the website. I haven't tried on the computer yet.

After you take the step of swapping where it shows your in the "pitch view," are you clicking confirm on the next page as well? From memory, I think it's just those 2 steps (I don't want to test it out b/c I've already made my transfers)

confirmation.png

maybe it's just a problem with the mobile version of the website

I haven't tried to do it on my phone but wouldn't be surprised if it behaves oddly (perhaps their way of gently suggesting you pay $1.99 for the app)

After you take the step of swapping where it shows your in the "pitch view," are you clicking confirm on the next page as well? From memory, I think it's just those 2 steps (I don't want to test it out b/c I've already made my transfers)

View attachment 3253
Don't remember this option coming up for me to even select.

FWIW - I mad my transfers this morning and had the same experience as Z4CH3B99 Z4CH3B99 on the first try. I "x"d out the 2 players to go, and clicked in the 2 replacements. Hit the "Make Transfer" button and it took me to the Confirm page. I hit "Confirm" and it then loaded the "Pick Team" page but my new players were not there. So I went back to the Transfers page and did the exact same thing (this was all on a regular computer, a Mac with Chrome browser). First I checked and confirmed it said I made no transfer this week. I entered the same switches, hit "Make Transfer" and it took me to the confirmation page. I hit "Confirm" and this time a popup came up warning me that 2 transfers would cost me 4 points and suggesting I use a wildcard. I did whatever I needed to just go ahead and again it took me to the Pick Team page and this time the new players were there. I wonder if an Ad Blocker or Popup Blocker might sometimes interfere with the warning popup window when you transfer 2 or more players and that could cause the transfers not to happen. I do run Ad Blocker.In any event, I'm all set but thought I'd share this info in case it might help.

Reactions: danger
Does your week 4 lineup have the transferred players?
FWIW - I mad my transfers this morning and had the same experience as Z4CH3B99 Z4CH3B99 on the first try. I "x"d out the 2 players to go, and clicked in the 2 replacements. Hit the "Make Transfer" button and it took me to the Confirm page. I hit "Confirm" and it then loaded the "Pick Team" page but my new players were not there. So I went back to the Transfers page and did the exact same thing (this was all on a regular computer, a Mac with Chrome browser). First I checked and confirmed it said I made no transfer this week. I entered the same switches, hit "Make Transfer" and it took me to the confirmation page. I hit "Confirm" and this time a popup came up warning me that 2 transfers would cost me 4 points and suggesting I use a wildcard. I did whatever I needed to just go ahead and again it took me to the Pick Team page and this time the new players were there. I wonder if an Ad Blocker or Popup Blocker might sometimes interfere with the warning popup window when you transfer 2 or more players and that could cause the transfers not to happen. I do run Ad Blocker.In any event, I'm all set but thought I'd share this info in case it might help.

As my post noted they showed up in Week 3 fine when I tried a second time. Why would they disappear in Week 4. Nevertheless, I checked, and they are there.
I thought maybe the deadline had passed, and you had been working with week 4 transfers. I must have misunderstood. Regardless, it's obvious that there are a few usability issues. But if there are also glitches, it's pretty irritating.

Reactions: mgarbowski
As per your transfers, did everything work out for you guys? For the life of me I don't know why the people in charge never emailed me back regarding the problems we seem to be having.

As per your transfers, did everything work out for you guys? For the life of me I don't know why the people in charge never emailed me back regarding the problems we seem to be having.
All mine came through on the second try. My biggest problem was that I should have transferred out John Terry. I just needed his replacement to get 1 point to break even and at 2 I come out ahead even with 4pt cost.for an additional trade. :)
I am going to try pausing AdBlock and turning off Chrome's popup blocker for the domain and see if that helps next week.

Reactions: Gene
I'm pretty much sticking to my team for now, but I did have enough in the bank to bring in Kompany.