2015-16 Premier League Fantasy

Hi Gene,

Sorry for the delayed response.

I have looked at the account and it shows that no transfers had been confirmed. Below I have outlined how to confirm transfers.

You can make changes to your account via the "Transfers" tab - http://fantasy.premierleague.com/transfers/

Use the yellow [x] to remove players from your squad and the lists down the right hand side to add players.

When you have made all the necessary changes press "Make Transfers" and then "Confirm Transfers". You should be able to see your squad on the "Pick Team" page.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Fantasy Premier League Support

Hope this helps. Looks like a matter of transfers somehow not being confirmed.

I only scored 21 points this week.

21 points???

How the hell does one only total 21 points for the week? If you tried deliberately, I don't think you could score that low.

I only scored 21 points this week.

21 points???

How the hell does one only total 21 points for the week? If you tried deliberately, I don't think you could score that low.
I'm doing OK, the table hasn't updated yet, but I'm sitting at 3-0-1 even though my most expensive player for all 4 weeks has been Harry "Sophomore Slump" Kane. I the smaller squads compared to MLS. There's less need to hold onto useless players who never play but take up few dollars. I don't like the 1 transfer per week rule, which makes it hard to do anything. Haven't used my Wildcard or any other bonus features yet. Not sure how to gauge when to do so.

I am holding down the bottom of the table

Sitting in 8th place with a 2-0-2 record this far. I completely forgot to do anything with my team this week and I destroyed my opponent. Maybe that was good luck.

Reactions: Gene and mgarbowski
This past weekend 3/4 of my defenders all conceded within the first 15 minutes of their respective matches, Redmond from Norwich was neutered by his team going down to nine men, Aguero didn't score, Diouf didn't score partly because Stoke went down to ten men, and naturally Ayew had a goal and an assist for Swansea the week I swapped him for Mahrez, who was subbed out at the half.

So basically my weekend was a hilarious disappointment. 30 points, 22 fewer than the previous game week. Currently 13th in our league with a 2-0-2 record and 154 points going into the international break.

Sorry, no can do. After the season starts all the Head to Head leagues seemed to be locked (we tried to add a guy a couple of weeks ago and couldn't do it). I do believe you can still join the open leagues if you're interested.

I feel like the meme of a dog driving or on a computer sums up me playing fantasy premiere league. Lol

Just a heads up guys, the League starts up again tomorrow. Get yer transfers in and yer lineups set.

Well, that's all the points Aguero is going to score for a little while. Lots of injuries to EPL players this international break

another premier league fantasy season in the can . . . how'd everyone do?

I qualified for Europa League (5th) . . . just a point from 4th and 3 points from 3rd.

Right now I'm in 15th place with an 18...2...17... record for 56 points and a total score of 1,775. Since I have a 16 point lead on my opponent in this the last round, it looks like those numbers will improve a bit.

I really dug myself into a hole at the beginning of the season, because I loaded up on Chelsea players. Figuring it would only be a matter of time before they broke out, I stuck too long with them and was never able to recover.

Well TBH, I really wasn't going anywhere to begin with and I had to go 10...2...3 over the past 15 weeks just to get over the .500 mark.

With all due respects to everyone, if I start (and I probably will) a forum Fantasy League next season, I'm going to cap it at 20. I don't know if those extra teams we had made a difference or not, but 20 will be the magic number.

I am a perfectly mediocre 12th with a chance of moving up 1 or 2 places after today. I also dug an early hole. I had Kane as my expensive striker and he scored 1 goal in the first 10 matches. I know I sold him before he started his run. I went in heavy on MC defense after their great first 4 games. Oops. My upside came when I decided to take a chance on early inexpensive high performers Vardy, Mahrez and Ighalo. They kept producing and I used the money saved to bolster the rest of the roster. I'm sure I wasn't alone, though.
This last week was such a typical Fantasy experience. Multiple players out, I had to take a -4 hit to field a full 11 including a keeper as both my keepers were out. I took Loris, figuring Newcastle will fold so bad the Spurs will finally pull out of their funk. I would have done better not to field a goalkeeper.

Reactions: jerseyhotspur