2016 USOC Draw

Anyone have an extra in section 4? Or know how to buy an extra after having already bought?

My 13-year-old daughter (on her way to being a lawyer someday) just made a very compelling case for going to the game even though she has a math final the next day. I just don't know how to add another ticket and can't find any links to get back to the purchase site.

Any help appreciated.

EDIT: Never mind. My original code worked a second time. Daughter lawyer will be at the game!

Anyone have an extra in section 4? Or know how to buy an extra after having already bought?

My 13-year-old daughter (on her way to being a lawyer someday) just made a very compelling case for going to the game even though she has a math final the next day. I just don't know how to add another ticket and can't find any links to get back to the purchase site.

Any help appreciated.

EDIT: Never mind. My original code worked a second time. Daughter lawyer will be at the game!

Awesome. Good for her.

Reactions: FootyLovin
for the strikers? game was at 11 and its done...there was no stream
Sure, but they said they were working on it. Probably tough last minute to pull it together with also scrambling to find a venue.

Sure, but they said they were working on it. Probably tough last minute to pull it together with also scrambling to find a venue.

i give them a pass because of circumstances....but still a couple of USL/ NASL teams they dont have any stream or only have "audio only" stream :rolleyes: i feel by this round with these teams they should have something.

Reactions: Kjbert and Ulrich
I wonder how YES will have the team abbreviations on screen for the match. Last year, One World Sports put it as NYC (Cosmos) vs. NFC (NYCFC). Since we're the home team and home network will it be NYC in blue vs. NYC in green? NYC vs. COS?