2017 City Member Package

Mine arrived. It's kind of bleh. Same type of box as the first year. Three stickies for the back of phones (3 season tickets). 3 scarves. Only one knapsack thing unfortunately. Cards and lanyards look the same.

Not very impressive.

Mine arrived. It's kind of bleh. Same type of box as the first year. Three stickies for the back of phones (3 season tickets). 3 scarves. Only one knapsack thing unfortunately. Cards and lanyards look the same.

Not very impressive.

What does the other side of the scarf (with orange on it) look like?

I bet those soft bags were the result of survey responses from people requesting bags that meet the stadium policy, as there were lots of complaints that those other bag options from last season were too big. I'm not going to use mine, but people will use them. I'd prefer a team flask that meets stadium policy.

NYCFC has A LOT to learn as it pertains to season ticket holder packages and gifts. Look at what the Red Cows got compared to us.

Reactions: Kjbert and Ulrich
I hate to admit it, but my buddy got his NY energy drink membership package yesterday. It is a lot better than ours. Their tote bag option, that meets stadium regulation, looks better than this draw string thing.

Reactions: Kjbert
What does the other side of the scarf (with orange on it) look like?

16999248_10101234175115194_1024351333253022322_n.jpg

Someone posted this on Reddit - looks really nice!

lol goodness all this complaining about free gifts. you guys bought the season ticket not the gift.

and why is rb better....because of a tote bag? or a t shirt many may not even wear game day....maybe not even outside of it.

marketing will be still used to get casuals and new fans to go to games and buy season tickets....as for season ticket holders the points benefis and the meet and greets after games with players and whatever crap you can get with your points is part of that "benefit" to keep yourself as a season ticket member (of course the results also matter) also any changes to your tickets or simplicity to resell etc are things that should be important too.

and lol no i aint wearing no ring even if nycfc wins MLS cup....but it would look cool in the box in my desk at work.

lol goodness all this complaining about free gifts. you guys bought the season ticket not the gift.

and why is rb better....because of a tote bag? or a t shirt many may not even wear game day....maybe not even outside of it.

marketing will be still used to get casuals and new fans to go to games and buy season tickets....as for season ticket holders the points benefis and the meet and greets after games with players and whatever crap you can get with your points is part of that "benefit" to keep yourself as a season ticket member (of course the results also matter) also any changes to your tickets or simplicity to resell etc are things that should be important too.

and lol no i aint wearing no ring even if nycfc wins MLS cup....but it would look cool in the box in my desk at work.

This is where I'm at, too. Fair enough to look out for ourselves and ask for more - but - this package is a low priority for me. Cityzens covers a lot of the same bases and is better than what most clubs do. Looking at the larger picture of the FO, things like City in the Boroughs are above and beyond most teams in the league.

If I were to complain about one thing it would be the same-ness of the cards and box generally.

I really like the back of the scarf, too.