2017 City Member Package

NYCFC really lacks STH perks compared to other teams. I want some STH exclusive events. The only opportunities they ever have are through Cityzens points and they are soooo limited.

I think everyone should mail the string backpacks back to the front office. I think that would make the point. Not sure if we'll make a difference, but it will definitely make the point.

I've opened the first box with the kids. They were underwhelmed. Liked the scarf. Seemed very curious about the magnetic card wallet. Disappointed that there were no car magnets (as was I since they lost the ones that came last year).

Reactions: Kjbert
I've opened the first box with the kids. They were underwhelmed. Liked the scarf. Seemed very curious about the magnetic card wallet. Disappointed that there were no car magnets (as was I since they lost the ones that came last year).
The car magnets were nice and even if you don't lose them they do wear out if you keep on a car that's parked outside so a replacement would have been appreciated. But I also get that NYC is not a car-town so giving those away every year is not necessarily high on everyone's wish list. Maybe they sell them? I need to check.

Reactions: adam and Kjbert
It's funny how even when you know what's coming, you're still disappointed when you open the box.

Me: well, I am a day 1 depositor, level 1 ticket holder, maybe I'll get something different. Maybe.

NYCFC: you'll have 4 shitsacks and a side of adhesive backed plastic and fuck right off, you will.

Unfortunate that they seem to have regressed a bit on the STH swag, but I can see how maybe the tin boxes were (relatively) expensive for them to produce and ship. Just means I'm keeping the 2016 tin for my growing scarf collection.

Am I the only one who thinks it's weird that the graphic on the drawstring bags is oriented so that it's "upside down" relative to the opening of the bag? EDIT: oh wait, that's only the case on one of my two bags. EBAYABLE VARIANT!

Last edited:
Unfortunate that they seem to have regressed a bit on the STH swag a bit, but I can see how maybe the tin boxes were (relatively) expensive for them to produce and ship. Just means I'm keeping the 2016 tin for my growing scarf collection.

Am I the only one who thinks it's weird that the graphic on the drawstring bags is oriented so that it's "upside down" relative to the opening of the bag?
You got a misprint.

Honestly, I am so disappointed. If I know my tsotske pricing as well as I think I do, the box and inserts may have been the most expensive part of the package.

As I tweeted earlier, I got better swag for my $30 Third Rail membership fee than I got for my $7000 worth of tickets.