2017 Jersey Thread

Your Choice for the 2017 Primary Jersey Neckline...

• A

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • B

Votes: 17 21.0%
  • C

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • D

Votes: 44 54.3%

• Total voters
You know what would make the US crest a lot better? Anything that makes it identifiable as a soccer logo. That's why I don't wear my hat -- it looks like a generic piece of USA gear. Nothing soccer about it at all.

Orange trim on shorts confirmed which would make the leaked kit more likely the actual kit
IMG_3693.JPG

Reactions: Kjbert
Was getting a second look at the new Portland kit (authentic) since it's the first one out, and saw this;
upload_2017-1-24_12-35-35.png
Looks like they describe the fit as being like the first year kits (re: snug & tight). However, I also looked up the authentic hypnokit and it has the same description, as having a "slimmer, athletic fit" even though it was nowhere near as tight as the first year's authentic.
upload_2017-1-24_12-39-23.png

Now I have no idea whether to actually go up a size or not for the Authentic.
JERSEY FITS-
2015- Authentic- TIGHT
2016- Authentic- REGULAR
2017- Authentic- ????

Reactions: JayH
Was getting a second look at the new Portland kit (authentic) since it's the first one out, and saw this;
View attachment 6372
Looks like they describe the fit as being like the first year kits (re: snug & tight). However, I also looked up the authentic hypnokit and it has the same description, as having a "slimmer, athletic fit" even though it was nowhere near as tight as the first year's authentic.
View attachment 6373

JERSEY FITS-
2015- Authentic- TIGHT
2016- Authentic- REGULAR
2017- Authentic- ????
You think you have a problem, NYCFC_Dan is competing in a weight-loss challenge... he's really got to crunch some numbers to get it right.

View attachment 6372
View attachment 6373

JERSEY FITS-
2015- Authentic- TIGHT
2016- Authentic- REGULAR
2017- Authentic- ????

I believe this year MLS has teamed up with its retail partners to offer two exciting programs that may help you with this.

They're calling the first one the "Try-on" program where MLS retail partners will allow you to come in to their store and try on different sizes of MLS jerseys unlimited times until you find one that fits to your satisfaction.

The second program, geared to online shoppers, is called the, "return/exchange" program, in which MLS online retail partners have agreed to allow all customers to return or exchange purchased jerseys that do not fit properly.

Jersey initially leaked...

TRANSFER RUMORS!

SCHEDULE RELEASE!

SUPERDRAFT!

RANDOM UNBOXING VIDEOS!

NEW SIGNINGS!

PRESEASON ROSTER!

SCHEDULE UPDATE!

TRANSFER RUMORS!

MORE UNBOXING VIDEOS!

NEW SIGNINGS!

MORE TRANSFER RUMORS!