2017 Jersey Thread

Your Choice for the 2017 Primary Jersey Neckline...

• A

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • B

Votes: 17 21.0%
  • C

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • D

Votes: 44 54.3%

• Total voters
New US third. Booooooring. Why not throw a sash across it?

usa-2017-third-kit-2.jpg
Scene: Nike HQ

Designer: What if we just get the kit we have now, and hear me out here.... what if we just dye it maroon?

(Room bursts into raucous applause as they all pat each other on the back)

Scene: Nike HQ

Designer: What if we just get the kit we have now, and hear me out here.... what if we just dye it maroon?

(Room bursts into raucous applause as they all pat each other on the back)

then a voice in the back is heard.

NERDY INTERN: But what if we just add some hoops and give the fans a jersey similar to the Waldo they've been begging for all these years?

DESIGNER hits a button under his desk and a trap door opens below NERDY INTERN. He falls through screaming and as we hear the sounds of sharks with laser beams devouring the poor soul.

then a voice in the back is heard.

NERDY INTERN: But what if we just add some hoops and give the fans a jersey similar to the Waldo they've been begging for all these years?

DESIGNER hits a button under his desk and a trap door opens below NERDY INTERN. He falls through screaming and as we hear the sounds of sharks with laser beams devouring the poor soul.

For some reason I want to watch Austin powers now.

My initial reaction to the Chicago away kit was that it was awful. I was mostly offended by how boring it looked in what I thought looked white (ish). This gives a better look at the color/texture which offends me less. I still don't love it, but in person it may not look terrible.

Juninho_1.jpg

Reactions: Kjbert and SFphoto
My initial reaction to the Chicago away kit was that it was awful. I was mostly offended by how boring it looked in what I thought looked white (ish). This gives a better look at the color/texture which offends me less. I still don't love it, but in person it may not look terrible.

Juninho_1.jpg
Sweat stains from the lights during the photo shoot.

Reactions: Kjbert and JayH

Juninho_1.jpg
I love grey as a jersey color. Hope we get a rubber badge like that.

I love grey as a jersey color. Hope we get a rubber badge like that.
The grey with the embedded light stripe shade variation will look good live. I have a feeling that what appears to be subtle pebbling to our new jersey will be a nice touch more apparent in person.

Way to crush my dream, guys.

Chances we debut these for the game Wednesday?
Doubt it. That's just a lot more equipment to have to lug around. Our equipment manager was on laundry duty last night. Likely prepping he kits we used on Thursday.

Reactions: Kjbert
I look at the Texans and titan (and patriots but fuck the patriots) and say why can't the US teams do these uniforms?

I agree. Screw the Pats !!!(but I have to respect them at this point). But now that you mention it, I'd like the Pats middle jersey for the USMNT.

Reactions: Kjbert