2017 Relocation Thread

Just got the email as well. I'm in section 211 as of now but I also like the idea of moving closer to the Supporter Section on the 200 level. Thoughts on 234 or 233B? Should I stay in 211?

Just got the email as well. I'm in section 211 as of now but I also like the idea of moving closer to the Supporter Section on the 200 level. Thoughts on 234 or 233B? Should I stay in 211?

234 is a great view of the match and the last rows are covered from the elements. HOWEVER, not the best environment for a young lady like your daughter, just being honest. Fans tend to stand in that section particularly in the rear of the section. 233B might be a better choice.

234 is a great view of the match and the last rows are covered from the elements. HOWEVER, not the best environment for a young lady like your daughter, just being honest. Fans tend to stand in that section particularly in the rear of the section. 233B might be a better choice.

Know of any forum members in 233B? I liked 211 for the TFC playoff game but you're soooo far away from the supporter section you can barely hear them.

Moving my two over into 234.

Reactions: Goodfella
Know of any forum members in 233B? I liked 211 for the TFC playoff game but you're soooo far away from the supporter section you can barely hear them.
I'm likely targeting 233B in the shade

You gotta be 15/16 or higher to get the shade on a sunny day

Reactions: joe
I'd encourage everyone to consider Legends seats. If you're willing to spend the money. It's $3400 per ticket for new City Members. Founding members get a discount.

You don't have to pay a single dollar for food (except alcohol) or parking (if you take a car). And you'll be eating a $100 meal for dinner included in the price of the ticket. It's a buffet so you can take as much as you want.

I'd recommend Sections 22 or 23 as they're right by the tunnel.

Reactions: JGarrettLieb
Anyone who has Delta, what's the re-sale market on those like? Can you at least get face value back if you can't make a match?

I'd encourage everyone to consider Legends seats. If you're willing to spend the money. It's $3400 per ticket for new City Members. Founding members get a discount.

You don't have to pay a single dollar for food (except alcohol) or parking (if you take a car). And you'll be eating a $100 meal for dinner included in the price of the ticket. It's a buffet so you can take as much as you want.
Delta costs $110 less than Legends for Founders ad $115 less for anyone else. You pay for your food but you get the free parking, and the food costs a lot less than $100. I expect the food is a notch or two lower than Legends but it's a step above general stadium options. So if you value fancier food and all-inclusive, go Legends, but Delta is otherwise probably a better deal. OTOH a buffet probably means a lot less time waiting for food especially at halftime, which problem Delta has as bad if not worse than the rest of the park.
Anyone who has Delta, what's the re-sale market on those like? Can you at least get face value back if you can't make a match?
I never needed to sell since moving there 5 games ago, but I would not count on it. But my guess could be wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vallos and adam
Delta costs $110 less than Legends for Founders ad $115 less for anyone else. You pay for your food but you get the free parking, and the food costs a lot less than $100. I expect the food is a notch or two lower than Legends but it's a step above general stadium options. So if you value fancier food and all-inclusive, go Legends, but Delta is otherwise probably a better deal. OTOH a buffet probably means a lot less time waiting for food especially at halftime, which problem Delta has a sbad if not worse than the rest of the park.

I never needed to sell since moving there 5 games ago, but I would not count on it. But my guess could be wrong.

I feel the same way about the food. FYI if you want unlimited food, you can add Audi access for $65 a ticket to your delta tickets. I don't want to give up my front row behind the bench. But am considering also picking up Delta. Then I'll just sell the 2 I don't use that week and have an option for some shelter on a cold, rainy, or super hot day. Or sell all 4 if I can't make a match. I know I can always get at least face value for my tickets in 103. I just don't know about Delta. I don't want to be losing money each match if I can't get face for them.

I'm in 232B and will most likely be giving up my seats. front row aisle
I'm considering moving 2 to that section. Can you share why you are giving yours up? Is there something about the section you don't like?

I'm considering moving 2 to that section. Can you share why you are giving yours up? Is there something about the section you don't like?

Honest question, just wondering why you'd want to move to a section with an obstructed view from the foul pole.

I'm planning to move during the relocation to a higher tier either closer to the DC's or in midfield. The 232b seats are good, front row aisle, but the foul pole obstruction is kind of annoying, even though it hardly impacts much of my view.
It has good atmosphere and everything, not bad seats at all, but my preferences are for something more central. If I don't find something I like, I'll hold onto them until next year.

Reactions: FootyLovin