2017 Relocation Thread

I'm 12/6 at 1:00 pm. I'm only moving if there is something better within Delta - either front row or aisle probably.

Have you or anyone else with Delta tried to sell if they couldn't make the match? If you did, did you at least break even from it?

I got 12/6 10:15am

Hopefully something dope opens up. If so, it will open up my two front-row aisle seats in 232B. I'll post in here if I give up my seats.

Reactions: JayH
Have you or anyone else with Delta tried to sell if they couldn't make the match? If you did, did you at least break even from it?
I have had no occasion to sell since I witched over. (I actually attended every game this year but one, and donated those tickets to a school for a raffle). There were only 5 games left when I switched (plus the playoff) and I made all of them with someone from my family. So I have no experience selling Delta and I haven't gotten to know my seat neighbors that well yet to have asked. The section is actually somewhat sparsely attended. I would not expect that selling for break even is easy though. While I think Delta is a solid deal if you want some form of club access as an STH, I expect the value perceived by single game buyers is not as high. I seem to remember reports on here that Champions and/or Legends seats sometimes sell for a discount. If so, I'd be shocked if anyone paid full price for Delta on secondary except for the most desirable games. I could be completely wrong, though.

Reactions: adam
12/6 at 1:50 PM. I'm guessing they are doing 5 minute intervals. The question is when is that first appointment, Monday the 5th?
I'm more important than LionNYC!!!

(Poorer, tho)

I have had no occasion to sell since I witched over. (I actually attended every game this year but one, and donated those tickets to a school for a raffle). There were only 5 games left when I switched (plus the playoff) and I made all of them with someone from my family. So I have no experience selling Delta and I haven't gotten to know my seat neighbors that well yet to have asked. The section is actually somewhat sparsely attended. I would not expect that selling for break even is easy though. While I think Delta is a solid deal if you want some form of club access as an STH, I expect the value perceived by single game buyers is not as high. I seem to remember reports on here that Champions and/or Legends seats sometimes sell for a discount. If so, I'd be shocked if anyone paid full price for Delta on secondary except for the most desirable games. I could be completely wrong, though.

Thanks. Even if I lost $10 per ticket per match, I could at least rationalize it because I would get to use the parking with my other tickets.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Thanks. Even if I lost $10 per ticket per match, I could at least rationalize it because I would get to use the parking with my other tickets.
I (vaguely) recall having seen Delta seats available directly from the team on the primary market the few times when I had just checked to see how sales were doing on certain games which would certainly then make it difficult to sell seats on the secondary market. The team also offers the surplus as Cityzens upgrades which also suggests availability. I could be mistaken but just throwing it out there.

Reactions: Goodfella and adam
I (vaguely) recall having seen Delta seats available directly from the team on the primary market the few times when I had just checked to see how sales were doing on certain games which would certainly then make it difficult to sell seats on the secondary market. The team also offers the surplus as Cityzens upgrades which also suggests availability. I could be mistaken but just throwing it out there.

you are correct, I've bought single match Delta seats directly from the team

Reactions: JayH
giphy.gif

If people could, in addition to posting their appointment times, also let us know when they purchased season tickets, that would be very helpful.

Season tickets purchased 10/26/16 - Like I said, very late to the party.

Relocation Appointment: 12/7 @ 2:40 pm

STH deposit July 28 2014

Relocation appointment 12/6 at 1:40 pm

From the 'Learn More' link in the Relocation email:

• If you would like to sit underneath the overhang, the row in which it begins in each section is listed below:
    • Section 105 – 107 = Row 4
    • Section 108 = Row 9
    • Section 109 = Row 17
    • Section 110 = Row 23
    • Section 111 – 134 = Row 14
    • All 200 Level = Row 11

• Away supporters will remain in Section 217 during the 2017 season.
  • City Beats will remain in Section 118 during the 2017 season.

From the 'Learn More' link in the Relocation email:

• If you would like to sit underneath the overhang, the row in which it begins in each section is listed below:
    • Section 105 – 107 = Row 4
    • Section 108 = Row 9
    • Section 109 = Row 17
    • Section 110 = Row 23
    • Section 111 – 134 = Row 14
    • All 200 Level = Row 11

• Away supporters will remain in Section 217 during the 2017 season.
  • City Beats will remain in Section 118 during the 2017 season.
From my own experience in 234, you may be underneath the over hang at Row 11, but you're not in shade until row 15. So you will have cover based on above but not necessarily shade. Keep that in mind.

Reactions: Jon
From my own experience in 234, you may be underneath the over hang at Row 11, but you're not in shade until row 15. So you will have cover based on above but not necessarily shade. Keep that in mind.

You stand the whole game in 234?

Responding to your own post, that's some advanced forum-fu

giphy.gif