2018 Season Ticket Thread

lmfao... yes lets compare life with something you are PAYING for....you could easily not pay for it because of a gift....

For someone that claims "to not give a shit" about the gift....you really going hard at this.
super hard. literally took me multiple seconds to write this.

really? i dont check nycfc reddit often ill have a look.

jeez man then it must not be on my circle of season ticket holders. or others that i know but man no gets complaining like here. We all crack a joke or so say yea that bag sucks or yea another scarf i can give away but im not like "oh its shit gift im not going to renew anymore" ...like jeez people relax

im here for the games and the people ive met and other fellow footy fans that travel as well, the chance to see a player every now and then at events, thats what im buying in for.

EDIT: Oh yea and for a nyc based team that i never really had.

Agree with how you think, but the hivemind obsesses over mail delivery. Makes sense it would also obsess over what’s in the package.

I like the free stuff. I think what we get is about right. It’s a good idea to load the fan base up with a little swag ahead of the season. Helps the atmosphere at games and gets people excited.

I’ve been a little disappointed with some of the stuff, but I try not to have an entitlement attitude about it.

I did email the Club last November to recommend the bag below. They seemed to like the idea, but told me that they were already pretty far along the way toward finalizing things.

index.php

Reactions: FredMertz
being on the top of page 26 and then at the bottom of page 29... no, i cant say that in my life this has happened to me quite often

Your argumentative logic is poor - you argue in circles and then pick up your ball and go home because the argument goes in circles. You argue the definition of a word, then complain about semantics.

Check out this website: https://bookofbadarguments.com/

It will help you. I promise.

Your argumentative logic is poor - you argue in circles and then pick up your ball and go home because the argument goes in circles. You argue the definition of a word, then complain about semantics.

Check out this website: https://bookofbadarguments.com/

It will help you. I promise.

Just tired of arguing an opinion. you seem to think that your opinion is fact but its just that, an opinion. There is no right or wrong answer. Which is why i no longer wish to go back and forth.

Just tired of arguing an opinion. you seem to think that your opinion is fact but its just that, an opinion. There is no right or wrong answer. Which is why i no longer wish to go back and forth.
Understood. Read that book if you’re young. It will change your life. If you’re old — too late.

I was going to joke about black silk pajamas or satin sheets, but on a closer look it could be a mouse pad.

i thought it was just the scarf close up.....just that the picture is in black and white