2018 Season Ticket Thread

I posted and "sold" my tickets last weekend, and transferred the tickets with the buyer's personal email address, but they've yet to "accept" the ticket transfer... so now I'm just stuck. Day before the game, and I've sold my tickets but I haven't. This is so irritating.

Anyone else having trouble with Account Manager? I can’t print my free ticket from the 24 hour game. I don’t need to print my regular tickets but it looks like if I wanted to I couldn’t. There is no option to print. Also the mobile site is not working to pull up bar codes.

Anyone else having trouble with Account Manager? I can’t print my free ticket from the 24 hour game. I don’t need to print my regular tickets but it looks like if I wanted to I couldn’t. There is no option to print. Also the mobile site is not working to pull up bar codes.
Can't print this year. All mobile or season card

i was able to get barcodes as of a couple days ago so thats strange. if youre using your phone make sure youre not on a private browser

i was able to get barcodes as of a couple days ago so thats strange. if youre using your phone make sure youre not on a private browser

I figured it out. When you first log on it’s says upcoming events and the game is listed. However that link is dead. You have to (or at least I did) click on All Events to get to the barcodes.

I figured it out.

giphy.gif

On a more serious note, how is the StubHub transfer system working out so far? And is there anyone who has bought the block plans, rather than the full STH package? If so, does that use the same system?

Reactions: adam and Hivemind
I posted and "sold" my tickets last weekend, and transferred the tickets with the buyer's personal email address, but they've yet to "accept" the ticket transfer... so now I'm just stuck. Day before the game, and I've sold my tickets but I haven't. This is so irritating.
Does the sale void if they don't accept the transfer? I'd hope not, because that would allow people to basically freeroll you by claiming seats, and only accepting them on game day if nothing comes up.

On a more serious note, how is the StubHub transfer system working out so far? And is there anyone who has bought the block plans, rather than the full STH package? If so, does that use the same system?

Read this thread, I would say at this point, without having one home game played yet, its a complete failure. I haven't tried to do this myself yet, so I'm basing this off of other posters' experiences they've listed here.

Reactions: NYCFC_JD and Ulrich
Read this thread, I would say at this point, without having one home game played yet, its a complete failure. I haven't tried to do this myself yet, so I'm basing this off of other posters' experiences they've listed here.

Yeah, I was curious if it was a case of the people who’ve had a good experience simply not posting it, so it seems weighted to the people who have had a problem. So far it doesn’t seem like it, however...

Reactions: SoupInNYC
Yeah, I was curious if it was a case of the people who’ve had a good experience simply not posting it, so it seems weighted to the people who have had a problem. So far it doesn’t seem like it, however...
That's a fair point. People are more likely to post about negative experiences rather than positive or even neutral ones.

That's a fair point. People are more likely to post about negative experiences rather than positive or even neutral ones.
Well, my tix haven’t sold yet, so that’s a negative with the system the team has in place, but a positive in light of NYCFC_JD NYCFC_JD ’s issue. I wouldn’t say my experience has been neutral though, because I’m still holding two tix I’m likely not gonna use and not gonna be able to sell, so I’ll end up swiping them to get my 50city points and confuse the actual attendance numbers.

So have you been paid yet?
I don't know. I guess not.

I did just figure out that if you go to stubhub on a computer, you can enter the email that to which you transferred the tickets. Then it says, "complete".

Otherwise, I guess you're SOL if someone just wants to be a bad actor.

Eta: well, maybe you could be SOL either way, really.

Reactions: NYCFC_JD and adam
I don't know. I guess not.

I did just figure out that if you go to stubhub on a computer, you can enter the email that to which you transferred the tickets. Then it says, "complete".

Otherwise, I guess you're SOL if someone just wants to be a bad actor.

Eta: well, maybe you could be SOL either way, really.
I feel like if they have been sold, but not yet accepted, you should get paid.

Put the onus on the person who bought it to go in and accept. Because ultimately you're now losing the opportunity to sell them if they don't accept it.