A Look Inside The Organization

They missed the fact that the New York Yankees own 20% of NYCFC.

This is true, although bear in mind it's from the Manchester Evening News - the article was aimed at UK-based Manchester City fans (and neutrals). Most people in the UK could barely even tell you what sport the Yankees play. I'm actually relatively surprised that Melbourne Storm got mentioned as part-owners of Melbourne City F.C.

This is true, although bear in mind it's from the Manchester Evening News - the article was aimed at UK-based Manchester City fans (and neutrals). Most people in the UK could barely even tell you what sport the Yankees play. I'm actually relatively surprised that Melbourne Storm got mentioned as part-owners of Melbourne City F.C.

Many play rugby apparently.. ;)

But as an article goes it´s very pale. It doesn´t explain anything really in the where, why, when mode.

Many play rugby apparently.. ;)

But as an article goes it´s very pale. It doesn´t explain anything really in the where, why, when mode.

I don't really think it was supposed to. It was just a spiritual successor to those articles they do when the Champions League Group Stage is drawn every year: the "here's a couple of facts about your opponents" type of article.