A petition for our magic captain!!!

Fabio

Registered
Mar 20, 2014
Napoli ( Italia )
A petition for our captain!!

Do you agree with me that it is necessary to organize a petition on line to ask to the NYCFC to renew the contract of David Villa?

A petition for our captain!!

Do you agree with me that it is necessary to organize a petition on line to ask to the NYCFC to renew the contract of David Villa?

He's struggled to stay on the field this season, but when he's out there he's been outstanding. Hardest-working member of the team.

Let's face facts: He should be back next year, and we should all want him back. Guy is still an impact player as long as he can stay on the field.

Everything has a price. I got heavy interest at zero, less so at DP-level contract. Mixed feelings in between the two.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
One other thing is, I'd hate to see Villa finish the way Pirlo did. So part of me hopes he retires before then so he can go out strong.
Knowing CFG, maybe he will end up coaching Girona shortly after.

Everything has a price. I got heavy interest at zero, less so at DP-level contract. Mixed feelings in between the two.

I'd agree if this team had a good track record of signing high quality DPs but if my choice for DP is 12 healthy games from Villa or another Medina or worse a Pirlo/Lampard type I say give me Villa.

not concerned about this till season end. TAM ish contract would be ok depending on his health. i dont know who is free out there to be DP thats worth taking.

Reactions: Christopher Jee