Andrea Pirlo [Midfielder]

For Fuck's Sake People!!! My Andrea Just post a picture of himself on his facebook wafting through the weeds of NY with the caption Relax !! Now Can You All Understand Just Why The Hell It Is I Worry About Him?? I know I know what you people are thinking?? RELAX!!

For Fuck's Sake People!!! My Andrea Just post a picture of himself on his facebook wafting through the weeds of NY with the caption Relax !! Now Can You All Understand Just Why The Hell It Is I Worry About Him?? I know I know what you people are thinking?? RELAX!!
I took that to mean "relaxing".

I hope you appreciate the irony of your own post :)

Your choices in capitalizing letters is baffling.

I took that to mean "relaxing".

I hope you appreciate the irony of your own post :)
Go on his Facebook it say's Relax not Relaxing ! But after seeing it for the first time last night i was too freaked! Now it's a new day and i'm Relaxed just needed to vent!!

Screen-2Bshot-2B2014-09-23-2Bat-2B3.26.10-2BPM.png

Reactions: Goodfella
OMG! This picture of My Andrea seen it before too much beard though! But his eye's and hair always Beautiful and God Like! He will never understand How Easy but Very Complicated it is to Love him they are both equal !! In all my years on this Earth I'v Never Seen a man like him!! Stopped in tracks 12 years ago with my heart dropped saying What The Hell Is This?? What's an Italian girl to do?? He doesn't give us a chance or choice! He's the Heart of my life and will surely be the Death of me !! But Hell what a way to go out ! at least i'll be smiling LoL !!

Reactions: Lasker and joe
OMG! This picture of My Andrea seen it before too much beard though! But his eye's and hair always Beautiful and God Like! He will never understand How Easy but Very Complicated it is to Love him they are both equal !! In all my years on this Earth I'v Never Seen a man like him!! Stopped in tracks 12 years ago with my heart dropped saying What The Hell Is This?? What's an Italian girl to do?? He doesn't give us a chance or choice! He's the Heart of my life and will surely be the Death of me !! But Hell what a way to go out ! at least i'll be smiling LoL !!
BELLISSIMO!

Sarcastic Bastards !! But i'm not the one who's strolling through weeds in NY thinking this is the way to relax! It's my Andrea that's ready for the Patty Wagon and a crisp new White Jacket on the way Nut House!! But that's what This Team and the MLS has done to him!! and I Don't Care What He Claims about being fine with not being on Italy's National Team It Eats Him The Fuck Inside !!! Why The Hell Else would he be walking through weeds people?? It's too much of a coincidence that he would put that on his Facebook at this time!! As for me Mr Tom from Fairfield CT well i'm from East Hartford CT ! I can see you must be a big fan of our new Hartford Yard Goats!! You and that Whole Shit Suit Each Other to a T as in Tom!!