Andrea Pirlo [Midfielder]

I think that was because eight people asked you who the heck it was you were talking about but you didn't answer.
Thank-You for your reply! But when i didn't answer right away i thought i was giving those a chance to think about it like a harmless little game! Too bad if people didn't get it! It was all in fun it was just a game!

You-wanna-play-a-little-game-biggerstaff-family-29543884-275-171.gif

Thank-You for your reply! But when i didn't answer right away i thought i was giving those a chance to think about it like a harmless little game! Too bad if people didn't get it! It was all in fun it was just a game!
Nothing personal! Just wasn't clear that you were going anywhere with the thread, so you got the usual cyber reaction to that. Don't worry about it, and I hope we didn't scare you away, though it's probably best to go easy on the teasers! Lots of nice folks on here, even BxLio91 BxLio91.

My Andrea has me worried? What could be going through that Gorgeous head of his? The Man's never had this much time off ever in his career and never at this time of year. His trip to Miami is over he's spent time with Nesta and hit the beach with the girlfriend. But what's next kinda scares me! He's changed so much from the young man who was almost a recluse at times at Milan in his 20's. His age isn't making him useless no it's like the Wine he makes with his father better with age! But Now What? Go home sweetie to your family they miss you! No Inter !! Keep in shape at the training facilities at Juventus! I think they would let you in and God Gigi Buffon would love it! Learn English like you promised us! Enjoy this time and the Holiday's baby you deserve it! Then Come Back to NY in that Classy Style of yours to David and Mix and Kick Balls in Nets!! Loyal and Love Forever!!

Reactions: Capt.Tsubasa
Article on Pirlo in Eight by Eight

Edit: kind of flimsy article, unlike a lot of the stuff in their print issues. Photos by Nate Congleton (an NYCFC photographer) are nice though.

Random: it looks like Pirlo has a custom all black NYCFC jacket in those photos. You can see it better in a daylight photo here

Last edited:
Article on Pirlo in Eight by Eight

Edit: kind of flimsy article, unlike a lot of the stuff in their print issues. Photos by Nate Congleton (an NYCFC photographer) are nice though.

Random: it looks like Pirlo has a custom all black NYCFC jacket in those photos. You can see it better in a daylight photo here

Word. Agreed on the flimsiness of the article. Would be interesting if it ended up being an NYCFC jacket given that he was wearing the same thing when doing shots for the new Tiempo Legend release: https://instagram.com/p/-PO68ij2Pt/

Would be a clash between Adidas and Nike sponsorship, possibly?

Reactions: danger
I wasn't paying attention to detail (reading on a tablet) but good catch

I swear that dog looks like him! I wonder if the dog travels with him and if so just will this the dog be going next??? Either way this is the very definition of Lucky Dog!!

LOL you beat me to this. i swear that was the firsr thing I noticed. Pirlo and his lovable best friend look like twins