Away - 03/05 Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this in his thread. Does he mean New Jersey? Or, NYCFC?
he is a good guy. i met him at a rangers game. all he wanted was to play and get paid his contract.

My assumption based on what is out there is that they asked him to restructure to make the team better, he said no. they benched him to try to force him to want to leave or restructure, he said no.

I side with Mix on this one... We started Mikey fucking lopez in a playoff game.

No, he's showing that for him, he was always NYCFC through and through. Always taken the high road.
I don't buy it. If that's the case he shouldn't feel like he needs to prove it, it just screams of self-serving. I get your side though, just don't agree. Back to game day.

I don't buy it. If that's the case he shouldn't feel like he needs to prove it, it just screams of self-serving. I get your side though, just don't agree. Back to game day.

Since our match is on ESPN, and Taylor Twellman is in Orlando for the game. I have to think that he'll talk about the Mix story at least twice during the game.

Reactions: Ulrich and JayH

I said I was done with Mix but he continues to mystify me
So the first Official Position of Team Candy Boy formally held by Mix Diskerude now is in the capable hands of it's new title holder Mr John Stertzer already comes to the Team and his new position with a nick name to match said title.

Are you ready for this folks ?? Yes our new Candy Boy is" THE STERTZ " is what he's being called ! Don't you just love it ??? Or as the girls will say " STERTZ till it Hurts " Well folks enjoy your Opening Day and remember this message was proudly brought to you by Trojan Condoms and KY Jelly wishing you folks a perfect Goal Score Every time !!!;);););)

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Side note im scared theres a shitty college basketball game on before our game.... that shit better not go long. I fucking hate the end of basketball games.... end the fucking game
Fortunately[?] our game probably isn't scheduled to kick off in reality until 5:20 or even 5:30 anyway. They probably want to highlight the new, unfinished stadium and various bits of pomp.

Side note im scared theres a shitty college basketball game on before our game.... that shit better not go long. I fucking hate the end of basketball games.... end the fucking game

I think I read a press release that said ESPN was going to cover the full pre-game ceremony as they dedicate the new stadium, so it would appear kickoff is probably closer to 5:30.

Reactions: SayWhat44 and adam
I think I read a press release that said ESPN was going to cover the full pre-game ceremony as they dedicate the new stadium, so it would appear kickoff is probably closer to 5:30.

Late kickoff. Still they will want to show all their pregame footage.

http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-releases/2017/03/mls-soccer-sunday-espn-returns/

Orlando City SC vs. New York City FC Commentators:

English: Adrian Healey (play-by-play), analyst Taylor Twellman and sideline reporter Julie Stewart-Binks.

Spanish: Richard Méndez (play-by-play) and analyst Robert Sierra (ESPN Deportes).

Studio (pre, half and post-game): Sebastian Salazar (host) and Alejandro Moreno and Herculez Gomez (analysts) live from Orlando City Stadium.

Coverage Highlights:
  • Opening match celebration at Orlando City Stadium, as well as MLS opening weekend festivities;
  • Twellman conversation with Orlando striker Cyle Larin from the “Heineken Boot Room”;
  • Pre-game interviews with NYC FC head coach Patrick Vieira and Orlando City SC captain Kaká ;
  • ESPN Deportes interviews with NYC FC’s latest designated player acquisition, Argentine midfielder Maximiliano Nicolás “Maxi” Moralez, and Kaká, conducted by Richard Mendez.

Late kickoff. Still they will want to show all their pregame footage.

http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-releases/2017/03/mls-soccer-sunday-espn-returns/

Orlando City SC vs. New York City FC Commentators:

English: Adrian Healey (play-by-play), analyst Taylor Twellman and sideline reporter Julie Stewart-Binks.

Spanish: Richard Méndez (play-by-play) and analyst Robert Sierra (ESPN Deportes).

Studio (pre, half and post-game): Sebastian Salazar (host) and Alejandro Moreno and Herculez Gomez (analysts) live from Orlando City Stadium.

Coverage Highlights:
  • Opening match celebration at Orlando City Stadium, as well as MLS opening weekend festivities;
  • Twellman conversation with Orlando striker Cyle Larin from the “Heineken Boot Room”;
  • Pre-game interviews with NYC FC head coach Patrick Vieira and Orlando City SC captain Kaká ;
  • ESPN Deportes interviews with NYC FC’s latest designated player acquisition, Argentine midfielder Maximiliano Nicolás “Maxi” Moralez, and Kaká, conducted by Richard Mendez.
I hope JSB doesn't bring that Fox stench with her. We can't afford to lose every national tv match.

Reactions: adam
Status
Not open for further replies.