Away - 09/30 Houston

If you watch how we play with Khiry on a wing, we're less apt to play out of the back. Khiry acts as a release valve for Saunders to boot the ball up the field. When you have three shitty possession players in Saunders, Mena and Hernandez, that makes a big difference.
I actually think this is the most important thing about Khiry. He's not great in the air consistently, but his presence means we have an option, which we completely lack when he is not on the field. If other aspects of his play slip, we have other alternatives (at least when everyone is healthy), but without him playing, we have very little in the way of options to release pressure other than on pure counter-attacks when the opposing defense isn't set yet.

Damn. I just realized the first time I saw Beasley play was over 15 years ago in the WCQ against Jamaica at Foxboro after 9/11. He can still play.
I was at that game! On the way to the stadium we started bombing Afghanistan and you could feel such an unusual vibe throughout the stadium. One of the oddest experiences at a sporting event i've ever had. To top it off, at the same time there was an upset in Honduras I believe, and we surprisingly qualified for the WC moments after the final whistle.

I was at that game! On the way to the stadium we started bombing Afghanistan and you could feel such an unusual vibe throughout the stadium. One of the oddest experiences at a sporting event i've ever had. To top it off, at the same time there was an upset in Honduras I believe, and we surprisingly qualified for the WC moments after the final whistle.
Yes and fighter jets flew over the stadium on patrol because it was the first USA international sporting event after 9/11. The last teenage Christian Pulisic, Landon Donovan, drew a penalty leading to the game winning goal. Other than not being able to get into the stadium until the 40th minute (security lines to get into a soccer game for the first time ever).

Reactions: gbservis and Kjbert
So... how do we watch this game if we don't have cable? Is there an option to stream Unimas online, or are we going to be looking around the web for bootleg feeds?

So... how do we watch this game if we don't have cable? Is there an option to stream Unimas online, or are we going to be looking around the web for bootleg feeds?

VPN yourself to Canada and watch on MLS Live

At least last season Unimas had the games live streamed online as well.

Well, I don't think this was a Mix convo. It was a Vieira one, started by a guy who pretty much only posts in matchday, then FootyLovin crawled his ass for it (eta: probably because he knows we're on to him as the cause for it) , and I provided a counterpoint with an actual objective basis. Not a big deal. Does it really fuck up your life for people to post about it here?
Are you not happy unless you are Bullying People??? PLEASE LEAVE FootyLovin Alone!! PSH!!!