Away DC United April 8

Last October, when we got to RFK there was a lot of confusion when it came time to distribute the tickets to those who needed physical tickets or had not printed them at home, and it delayed our entrance into the stadium. So, I hope they have revised this process so that it doesn't happen again.

Last October, when we got to RFK there was a lot of confusion when it came time to distribute the tickets to those who needed physical tickets or had not printed them at home, and it delayed our entrance into the stadium. So, I hope they have revised this process so that it doesn't happen again.

Oh, that was separate of what The Third Rail did. Anyone that purchased through us had their tickets e-mailed as PDF files. I personally sent them and if anyone had forgotten to bring their ticket, I could pull it up in my cell phone. Thankfully, I've only had to do that once but it was worth it to have it ready to go.

Reactions: danger
No, you didn't miss anything. You will receive an e-mail with detailed instructions from NYCFC directly. It's a brand new process so I'm learning bits about it myself. This is all stuff I used to handle personally for The Third Rail but that is no longer the case.
Great—I'll look out for that information.

R roxfontaine I hope the new system makes it easier for you. I remember you telling me last year that you had to extract an individual ticket page from one giant PDF and then individually e-mail all of us. Appreciate what you have done for TR (both large and small)

R roxfontaine I hope the new system makes it easier for you. I remember you telling me last year that you had to extract an individual ticket page from one giant PDF and then individually e-mail all of us. Appreciate what you have done for TR (both large and small)

It does make it easier but easier doesn't necessarily mean better.

Thank you for the kind words.

Reactions: SebastianBlue
No, you didn't miss anything. You will receive an e-mail with detailed instructions from NYCFC directly. It's a brand new process so I'm learning bits about it myself. This is all stuff I used to handle personally for The Third Rail but that is no longer the case.
Do you know if those emails have gone out?

I've not received anything beyond the immediate receipt email from TR.

Thanks for your help/insight.

Do you know if those emails have gone out?

I've not received anything beyond the immediate receipt email from TR.

Thanks for your help/insight.

They have not. There were some hiccups but we have someone working on it on our end. We'll get it out asap. Sorry for the confusion.

They have not. There were some hiccups but we have someone working on it on our end. We'll get it out asap. Sorry for the confusion.
Thanks. Sorry about the questions—the analyst and project manager in me gets nervous when information is sparse/delayed.