Barclays Premier League 15/16

Anytime Arsene eats shit, it's a lovely day for me.

giphy.gif

This can end up being one helluva day for Leicester. Both Arsenal and 'Spurs are trailing in their matches late in the game.

Season of absurdity continues. Leicester drop two points on Tuesday and all the realistic chasers drop all 3 on Wednesday .... does anyone want this title?

Reactions: mgarbowski
SWANSEA defeats Arsenal 2-1 on goals from Routlege and Ashley Williams!!!!

The victory moves the swans 6 points clear of the drop zone.

Reactions: BxLio91
SWANSEA defeats Arsenal 2-1 on goals from Routlege and Ashley Williams!!!!

The victory moves the swans 6 points clear of the drop zone.
They really seem to like playing at the Emirates., so I was cautiously optimistic about this game. Swans need to pad this cushion in the next 3 games against Norwich, Bournemouth and Villa..

If anyone has a lazy Monday afternoon on their hands Leicester vs. Newcastle kicks off now (4 PM) on NBCSN. Secretary of Defense Tim Howard is on the call, unfortunately.

Quick questions guys??? What's your view on the Premier League? Who your team? What you like about the league? What you dislike about it?

Anything you like to know?

I'm from England so happy to give answer to all the questions to you all may have and been dying to ask English Fans

Quick questions guys??? What's your view on the Premier League? Who your team? What you like about the league? What you dislike about it?

Anything you like to know?

I'm from England so happy to give answer to all the questions to you all may have and been dying to ask English Fans
My view is the Premier League is the most balanced, competitive and unpredictable (as far as that can get) league amongst all the top leagues int he world. EPL brings in the most top flight players in general.

I follow MCFC, but also like Arsenal. I'll follow any club where Giroud is on the squad.

My view is the Premier League is the most balanced, competitive and unpredictable (as far as that can get) league amongst all the top leagues int he world. EPL brings in the most top flight players in general.

I follow MCFC, but also like Arsenal. I'll follow any club where Giroud is on the squad.

Agreed on first part, as a neutral it probably the most exciting league to watch, the gap between the top and bottom is getting closer, on top flight players that's because of the money it generate, the average wage is better than any other league in the world

I'm a Man Utd fan, however I'm not a happy fan at the moment, not because of the results, because were we heading too, the club has struggled since Fergie retired and lack direction (boardroom) and with Mourinho becoming (most likely) the next manager it be like we selling our soul to the devil (just to win games), I feel we are becoming just a another club that just interested in making money, we forgetting the identity we have created, Giggs should be our next manager, we always been about making and creating players not buying them, part of me is losing the passion for the club

Agreed on first part, as a neutral it probably the most exciting league to watch, the gap between the top and bottom is getting closer, on top flight players that's because of the money it generate, the average wage is better than any other league in the world

I'm a Man Utd fan, however I'm not a happy fan at the moment, not because of the results, because were we heading too, the club has struggled since Fergie retired and lack direction (boardroom) and with Mourinho becoming (most likely) the next manager it be like we selling our soul to the devil (just to win games), I feel we are becoming just a another club that just interested in making money, we forgetting the identity we have created, Giggs should be our next manager, we always been about making and creating players not buying them, part of me is losing the passion for the club
I find the second half of your statement almost laughable. Man U in the past summer alone spent more money on transfers fees than the net value of Swansea city and their stadium combined. (I saw a graphic for that on a Swansea fan blog. May not be 110% accurate) They also spent more money than the GDP of some small nations.

This big spending has been ongoing for a while. It's not as if it's some recent trend that only started after Ferguson left the team.

I find the second half of your statement almost laughable. Man U in the past summer alone spent more money on transfers fees than the net value of Swansea city and their stadium combined. (I saw a graphic for that on a Swansea fan blog. May not be 110% accurate) They also spent more money than the GDP of some small nations.

This big spending has been ongoing for a while. It's not as if it's some recent trend that only started after Ferguson left the team.

Sorry bud but I think you may of mis-read my 2nd statement, I have no idea what you were trying to respond to in my statement

Regarding spending, Fergie was balanced in spending for the sake and the right way, he made long term investments in players while producing them as well, the last few years we have forgot to produce players and ended up buying for the sake, I'm not happy bout that, I rather see a United team full of youth players than 11 players who been bought