Blue Moon

AndreT_NY

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 29, 2014
Long Island
Let's sing this song! Based on criteria I other threads it meets it. No other team in MLS sings it.

Reactions: MrE
I look at this song as being up there with YNWA. It's already synonymous with a club. However, there is nothing stopping supporters from singing it.

Well the same thing applies about Glory Glory. It is pretty much applied to one team.
Many teams have songs. Some are used (almost) exclusively by a club, some are parodies of already established songs -- which is where "Glory Glory" falls under. With that said, let's try to keep tge discussion about the Original Post.

Many teams have songs. Some are used (almost) exclusively by a club, some are parodies of already established songs -- which is where "Glory Glory" falls under. With that said, let's try to keep tge discussion about the Original Post.
This is on topic. I know it is I started the topic.

If I was a supporter of say Man City or Liverpool, I'd want my club's famous song to be exclusive to my club and I'd be livid if another club (even a "sister" club) took that song and bastardized it. Just my 2 cents. Or 2 pence if you like. ;-)