Bronx Ultras

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does mean that for away games you are looking to stay local ??? In Italy, but in all the world a TRUE group of ULTRAS when their team is away, also the group is away.....

Bro. In Italy it takes 1 hour to fly from Naples to Milan. Actually less than an hour. Do you really think we can fly from ny to the west coast consistently. That's 6-7 hours. I'm doing the local games meaning Washington Philly etc.

What does mean that for away games you are looking to stay local ??? In Italy, but in all the world a TRUE group of ULTRAS when their team is away, also the group is away.....
As far as staying local. When they're away meaning far away I'm looking to meet up at a nice pub with anyone that is interested.

Hey guys. Whether you agree with Bronx Ultras or not, this is a place for them to hold discussion.

The Forum is independent of Third Rail and operates as such. If you like the idea, feel free to discuss. If you don't like the idea, move on.

Hey guys. Whether you agree with Bronx Ultras or not, this is a place for them to hold discussion.

The Forum is independent of Third Rail and operates as such. If you like the idea, feel free to discuss. If you don't like the idea, move on.
I was not trying to be condescending, I was just voicing my opinion.

A true ultras group is always present : EVERYWHERE !! I hope that at least this will be the thought of the THIRD RAIL.
Yes you're right Fabio. But let's be honest. I've spent time in Italy and I stood with the Bronx ultras in Napoli. My cousin is affiliated with them. That's the only reason I was able to do that. Not all of them travel. I do hope third rail will be able to travel all around considering they're huge

Pattyboybx Pattyboybx we are actually looking for a pregame/away day game spot in the bronx we recently had a bar crawl to check out billy's stan's and a couple of other places right by the stadium

Pattyboybx Pattyboybx we are actually looking for a pregame/away day game spot in the bronx we recently had a bar crawl to check out billy's stan's and a couple of other places right by the stadium
Honestly I recommend something outside of the stadium area. You're better off up in tremont. The stadium area is hard to find any parking. Besides that damn cops are everywhere.

Reactions: Spanky Roman
Also you have to consider the Yankees and the bar being packed for them. Look into throggs neck. I'm looking to do the same and bussing it to the stadium.

Reactions: Spanky Roman
Also you have to consider the Yankees and the bar being packed for them. Look into throggs neck. I'm looking to do the same and bussing it to the stadium.

That shouldn't be a problem as long as we play in the stadium; Yanks and City won't play games on the same day. Also our fanbase will be a fraction of that of the Yankees.

That shouldn't be a problem as long as we play in the stadium; Yanks and City won't play games on the same day. Also our fanbase will be a fraction of that of the Yankees.

What about gathering to watch away games? Those very conceivably could clash with Yankees games.

Reactions: Pattyboybx
yeah - and living relatively close and trying to bike around there the whole zone is a mess-o-patamia when there is a game.

Yea we were talking about the away games. I was saying it would probably be better off to pick a bar away from the stadium. Chances are when nycfc is away Yankees will play. You like the rhyme skills there lol

Well that makes sense for you Bronx Ultra guys being that you are from the Bronx. But TR will probably end up having an away bar in Manhattan and faction bars in each borough and Westchester etc

We do plan on having chapters. Third Rail Bronx, Third Rail Long Island, etc. At the moment, we are not there yet, but that is the eventual plan.

For away games, I would think that people from the same areas will get together and do their own things. If a group of people from Brooklyn do not want to go into Manhattan to watch the game, by all means they should stay in Brooklyn and get together there.

The only thing I would like to avoid, for at least the first year, is to have different supporter groups within the supporters section, we should all try to unite under one group for now. If, after a little while, you do not like how we are doing things, then it will be inevitable that people will split off and create other groups.

The only thing I would like to avoid, for at least the first year, is to have different supporter groups within the supporters section, we should all try to unite under one group for now. If, after a little while, you do not like how we are doing things, then it will be inevitable that people will split off and create other groups.

Perfectly said.

Reactions: NYCBlue
I'll be at the meet tomorrow with some of my other members. I guess we can discuss it there.

Reactions: Samuel Youn
I'll be at the meet tomorrow with some of my other members. I guess we can discuss it there.

As you probably know, there is power in numbers especially regarding recognition by NYCFC. Say we have 100 people. Wouldn't it be better if 100 people stuck together rather than creating 5 groups of 20? There is a lot more leverage we can command with bigger numbers. We are at the stage where we are just starting so it would make a lot of sense to grow together first before branching out.

I've even heard that some guys want to start a NYU supporters branch under The Third Rail. All these things are good, but we need to first come together before sectioning off too quickly.

That said, doesn't hurt to plan for the future and we definitely want to be a Supporters Group of fans from all boroughs. (I believe only 1 or 2 of 10+ founding members/board members of The Third Rail live in Manhattan). Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow to discuss.

Reactions: DiRoma
Status
Not open for further replies.