Bronx Ultras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pattyboybx

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jul 2, 2014
We will most likely be placed in section 238. I'm trying hard to have the entire section on lockdown.

At least 100 people. Tr is set up through nycfc. We're just some guys from the Bronx that watch football (soccer). I got to experience the feel of the ultras back in Naples. It was surreal. Of course we'll all start out having a few beers before hand. If you're interested let me know

At least 100 people. Tr is set up through nycfc. We're just some guys from the Bronx that watch football (soccer). I got to experience the feel of the ultras back in Naples. It was surreal. Of course we'll all start out having a few beers before hand. If you're interested let me know
And you guys want an ENTIRE section?
Rules on drums or cappos or flares?

Rules? What's that ? I'm not sure what they'll Allow. I'm still working on getting the section. If I can come up with 100 then I'm guaranteed a section. I'll have banners and flags made. I'm not so sure they'll allow flakes. I would love it but that's something I'll have to look into

Rules? What's that ? I'm not sure what they'll Allow. I'm still working on getting the section. If I can come up with 100 then I'm guaranteed a section. I'll have banners and flags made. I'm not so sure they'll allow flakes. I would love it but that's something I'll have to look into
drums or cappos?

Status
Not open for further replies.