CCL 2018

Well they’re up a goal away. This is one of those weird times I don’t Mind NJ winning if they can lose to an MLS team next round. Just don’t want any Liga MX advancing.

Well they’re up a goal away. This is one of those weird times I don’t Mind NJ winning if they can lose to an MLS team next round. Just don’t want any Liga MX advancing.

Gotta get that USA coefficient higher.

Agreed. 2-0 aggregate coming home is as good as they could ask for. Let’s hope the other MLS teams put up similar showings.
Yes, and let’s hope this was just Robles standing on his head and not a sign of what we are going to have to deal with at the three derbies.

Reactions: SoupInNYC
Yes, and let’s hope this was just Robles standing on his head and not a sign of what we are going to have to deal with at the three derbies.
I watched none of the game at all, or even seen highlights, so take this for what it's worth, but looking at some of the stats posted, looks like it wasn't completely controlled by NJ.

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-7_13-9-7.png
    upload_2018-3-7_13-9-7.png
    90.8 KB · Views: 68
Reactions: dummyrun
Feels like tigers is playing for the draw in freezing conditions. Then they plan to pound Toronto at home next leg.

I am happy they are streaming it free but this should be on TV.

It’s a travesty that the 2 champions from last year play in a meaningful match (champions league no less) and you can’t watch on a normal TV station. But replays of other league matches can be seen instead.

That said. What a great back heal for the win. Hope they hold serve in Monterrey.

It’s a travesty that the 2 champions from last year play in a meaningful match (champions league no less) and you can’t watch on a normal TV station. But replays of other league matches can be seen instead.

That said. What a great back heal for the win. Hope they hold serve in Monterrey.
I guess its better than being on a channel nobody gets :/