Cityzens Portal

The way it's worded makes me feel like I am being fined for bad behavior
I dont get it, what is this deduction? they are correcting an error, or are they taxing my points for not using it last year?

New season cards are showing up in the portal...

They are also updating City Voice. There's a new website but I can't log in with my account.

They are also updating City Voice. There's a new website but I can't log in with my account.

wasnt there some email sent that mentioned there will be a new site and a second email will be sent out with instructions? thats what i remember reading like a week ago but i deleted it

wasnt there some email sent that mentioned there will be a new site and a second email will be sent out with instructions? thats what i remember reading like a week ago but i deleted it
This was sent this past Thursday.

On March 1, the City Voice community site is going to change!

We’re doing this for a few reasons, with the main one being that we’d like to make things more interesting for you.

There will be more ways to get involved and more ways to have your say, we hope you’ll agree that it looks better too!

After March 1, you’ll need to reset your password. Look out for an upcoming email next week in which we’ll give you a link to log in to the new site.

Thanks,

The City Voice team

Has anyone had any issues connecting their Twitter accounts with cityzens? My cityzens portal says I'm connected but every time I use the #nycfc or #weareone hashtags I'm not receiving any points :/

Reactions: Jack
Has anyone had any issues connecting their Twitter accounts with cityzens? My cityzens portal says I'm connected but every time I use the #nycfc or #weareone hashtags I'm not receiving any points :/
Yes. It's goofy. I gave up on it.

Reactions: Goodfella
Some new bonuses announced in an email last night. I'm surprised nobody's mentioned them.

1. Limited time bonus for referring a new STH. $25 gift card, 250 points and scoreboard mention.
2. Attend 15 [of first 16] games and be invited to an open practice at season end.
3. Attend [first] 16 games and be invited to open practice plus get on field recognition at last game.

No explanation what counts as attendance. Season card only? Printout? Not clear. Plus the very next paragraph says:
"Remember, if you can't make it to a match you probably know someone else who can! Don't let your ticket(s) go unused by taking advantage of Ticket Forwarding, and our Ticket Exchange resale site."
This almost implies those count, but I bet they don't. Nobody knows how to write clear copy.

I'm getting points

No explanation what counts as attendance. Season card only? Printout? Not clear. Plus the very next paragraph says:
"Remember, if you can't make it to a match you probably know someone else who can! Don't let your ticket(s) go unused by taking advantage of Ticket Forwarding, and our Ticket Exchange resale site."
This almost implies those count, but I bet they don't. Nobody knows how to write clear copy.
I'm guessing card only. Maybe print outs, but only if the system somehow can tell that you printed them out, and that the tickets weren't forwarded or sold.

Like you said, I'm sure sold tickets don't count towards you earning a reward.

Reactions: mgarbowski

I had trouble last summer. If you e-mail the Club, they will fix it. There should be a link on the Cityzens site where you can send messages, but I would guess your ticket rep can also handle it.

Reactions: twsj91
I was wrong about saying #weareone doesn't count.
But I also checked and my points are coming through. I even got multiple credits on single days recently. It's supposed to be one tweet credit per day except for special events like the red/blue contest last summer. Maybe they've opened it up for preseason promotion purposes.

Last edited:
Reactions: joe