Cityzens Portal

Yeah. I have been waiting for the MLS Live subscription to drop FOREVER. Then I totally miss the update. The waiting continues...
Yeah, I was about to ask if 1500 points was reasonable, then *poof*

The City Points page has been updated.

NYCFC%20Points.png

Reactions: Paul and mgarbowski
I grabbed the "City Send Off" for my girlfriend and I this Sunday. Anybody done this before? Worth it? It seemed to read like we'd be greeting the players as they came off the field after the game but when they sent me the details this week it seems like we greet them as they're leaving the stadium well after the game. Any feedback is appreciated.

motherf#c$er I missed the MLS Live drop. I actually didn't have great experience with it last season (sitting in traffic in LI trying to stream the game on my S5 was frustrating as balls) but I'd rather have it than not have it. So pissed I missed out on it.

I took the Delta seats upgrade. Why not? I didn't use any points yet and I like trying to new seats

Reactions: Jock
I grabbed the "City Send Off" for my girlfriend and I this Sunday. Anybody done this before? Worth it? It seemed to read like we'd be greeting the players as they came off the field after the game but when they sent me the details this week it seems like we greet them as they're leaving the stadium well after the game. Any feedback is appreciated.
I went to it yesterday as well as twice last year.

DO IT!

6yXeicL.jpg

It's so vastly improved it doesn't even compare. I was pretty upset last year at the fact that I went 3 times and didn't see Villa, Pirlo or Lampard once but saw guys like Mullins, Wingert and McNamara all three times. I assume they read my email when they asked for feedback and fixed it. They moved it to the stadium players exit so they can't really sneak out. I saw everyone, talked to everyone and they all signed my scarf which was amazing.

I honestly forgot I signed up for this until I was actually at the game, I'd recommend signing up for it and bringing either a ball or a jersey for them to sign. They're given markers so you don't have to worry about that. They did a great job with this, this year.

Totally worth signing up for in my opinion, then again it seemed like the players were caught off guard so they didn't really have a chance to say no, I'm hoping it doesn't change and players don't find an alternate route out of the stadium but it's totally worth it in my opinion.

I went to it yesterday as well as twice last year.

DO IT!

View attachment 4417

It's so vastly improved it doesn't even compare. I was pretty upset last year at the fact that I went 3 times and didn't see Villa, Pirlo or Lampard once but saw guys like Mullins, Wingert and McNamara all three times. I assume they read my email when they asked for feedback and fixed it. They moved it to the stadium players exit so they can't really sneak out. I saw everyone, talked to everyone and they all signed my scarf which was amazing.

I honestly forgot I signed up for this until I was actually at the game, I'd recommend signing up for it and bringing either a ball or a jersey for them to sign. They're given markers so you don't have to worry about that. They did a great job with this, this year.

Totally worth signing up for in my opinion, then again it seemed like the players were caught off guard so they didn't really have a chance to say no, I'm hoping it doesn't change and players don't find an alternate route out of the stadium but it's totally worth it in my opinion.

Completely agree. It was fantastic. Definitely recommend this to everybody. I would recommend that you get there as soon as you can after the game ends. While they tried to make it so everybody was on the rail, it helped if you got there earlier. Got my hat signed by Villa, Mix, Pirlo, Poku and Tommy Mac and got photos with almost all. Great stuff.

Has anyone gotten credit for attending last Sunday's game yet? I have not. I used mobile entry, which I had heard would count for attendance. Hopefully, that wasn't a mistake.

Has anyone gotten credit for attending last Sunday's game yet? I have not. I used mobile entry, which I had heard would count for attendance. Hopefully, that wasn't a mistake.
I didn't get mine yet either, alas. It's only Tuesday though. Usually takes 'em a while.

Reactions: Goodfella
Good to hear guys, and an update - I've now got my points. All 95, even though I wasn't in 30 minutes early (due to the ticket readers being down).

Nice bit of business that they gave the early entry bonus to folks who were late, presumably because of the outage. Honestly I don't think the outage could have caused anyone to be late because it happened less than 30 minutes before game time. I arrived at the gates at 4:31, already too late. I scouted 1-2 minutes looking for the best line, then picked one, got on, and it was just about then that the outage kicked in. By then, indeed by the time I got there, it was too late.